An introduction from a shy pony

silentnomad043

About Myself: I am a relatively new fan of the show that lives in the state of Florida. My main hobbies are gaming, reading fan fics and of course RPing. As the title says, I am a bit shy but I hope to make friends here!

How I found Canterlot.com: From a google search looking for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Roleplay

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Reluctantly got talked into watching the show by a few friends and I do not regret it! *Smiles*

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity
Hello to everypony of canterlot! I have to say I feel a little bit nervous since I am still a relatively new fan or as others would call it, brony. However I still am happy to have found this site and look forward to making friends on here. I am also hoping to take part in the RP here and get a solid character made, which I already have an idea for one going through my head and a picture of him.

Hehe, I'd say that video did indeed fit the occasion, MyLittlePonyTales. Gotta love that sweet Pinkie Pie, she always means well...even if she may cause a few little problems here and there :P Have a youtube video of her song Smile i'd like to link elsewhere but not sure how to do what Tales did.

• Like 1