Mecha Twilight's OC pony

MechaTwilight

Hi again! This is an OC pony that I came up with while trying to stay awake at work. She doesn't have a name or a cutie mark yet, but I wanted to share her with you and maybe get a touch of advice. This is the first pony I've drawn without a reference to go by and I want to know what areas I need to concentrate on to improve.

post-3167-0-35617200-1333109945_thumb.jp

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated! :)

Uploaded a slightly larger image, the first one was a bit on the tiny side.

Edited by MechaTwilight

Here's a few more sketches I did last night at work. Still no real ideas for her name or cutie mark yet, but I think I'm getting better at drawing ponies. The one on top is the most recent sketch, as for the bottom one, it was only after I scanned it in that I realized that I didn't draw her rear right leg :blush:

post-3167-0-12705900-1333192791_thumb.jp

Thank you for stopping by and as always, commentary is appreciated!

hi hi

I know this is going to sound cliche but... I really like her mane. :P Seriously, its got this wind blown look to it which makes me think that either the wind is blowing, or she's got it expertly styled. :)

Thank you! I had a lot of fun drawing her mane... It was about the only part of the drawings that didn't see heavy use of my eraser :P

She makes me think of a cross between Rarity and 'Shy. :3 I think she's absolutely adorablez~ <3

Wow, thanks! I've decided to name her Moonlight Blossom and her cutie mark is going to be the flower in this video

I don't know how you read my mind on one of the personalities I was considering ... Are you a spy? :shock: