[Ponyville]The Magician's Debut(Open)

(OOC: SpellBound's debut: Link)

The air was thick in Ponyville. SpellBound hadn't ever actually set foot in the place, but he had heard that this place was a hub of ponies. Surely he could get the attention which he so much deserved here. The grey unicorn could showcase his "dark arts" and great magic in. The center of town. The ponies here were sure to be impressed at his majestic powers! Of course, who wouldn't be impressed at the mystical, magical arts of the great dark mage SpellBound? As he trotted through Ponyville, he looked for a place to set up his show. His bulky, black saddlebags were overloaded with "magical items" and ancient runes. Finally, he found an area to setup his show. He let down his saddlebags and smiled grimly. After he showcased his magic here, he could conquer the town with his majestic powers. Or, at least that's what he wanted to beliee as he unloaded a couple of rocks painted with blue runes onto the ground around him. Bound then continued to light up each one with his magic. Each rune glowed eerily in the midday sun.

"Huzzah!" The unicorn shouted. "SpellBound, the great and majestic mage has arrived! Feast your eyes on my mystic powers, Ponyville!"

FlashChord stops and takes notice of this strange unicorn and decides to stay and watch the "majestic mage" as he called himself in action. After all this would be a nice break from the usual grind of doing all the performing himself. Quickly he uses his guitar as a makeshift seat to watch the show from, "okay then, let's see it" he said rather unexcitedly. In a relaxed manner he leans back and crosses one hoof over the other while waiting for the show to begin.

Hearing the calling pony's voice from the audience, SpellBound immediately sprang into action.

"Of course! It would be my delight to show you ny skill!"

The grey unicorn lifted up the stones and placed them one by one in a circle around him.

He looked up to the sky for a second, and then back to the audience. Bound was a bit hesitant to begin, but his overwhelming confidence lead him to believe that nothing could go wrong.

"Ahem! Mares! Stallions! I present to ye all ze great skill of SpellBound!"

With this,he began to illustrate stories with the light of the stones. He illustrated the story of NightMare Moon inside a 1-Dimensional block of light being projected from the stones placed around him. He then continued on.

"NightMare Moon has a great magical power, ye must understand! But I, ze dark mage, is willing to compare! I might not be able to match her highness, but I can come close!"

He then uprooted a couple of flowers and threw them into the air. He juggled them with ease, and then began to change the color of each's petals fluently. Finally, he turned each one red and threw them into the audience.

"Ze Mage has shown ye only his slightest hint of magi, for I don't want to overwhelm ye minds!" Bound shouted confidently.

Spellbound stopped in his tracks, hearing the call of a pony from the crowd.

"Aha, yes indeed. This was nothing less of a warm-up you see! Ze Dark Mage has much more power than this! Now then, shall ye all gaze upon my magic?"

With this he picked up a few stones, and juggled them briefly. He then continued on to start a small spark in each one by magic. He then threw them onto the ground, allowing for a small, containe fire to ignite. He raised the flames, and then swirled them around in the air. After this, he began to illustrate stories with the fire itself. He called inti the surrounded crowd eagerly.

"Ze Mage has spells of fire, ye see."

oL9Za.png

They Mayor was taking a break from her daily duties at Town Hall and decided to take a walk along Town Square. The amount of paperwork she had to go through, signing town ordinances, approving the monthly budget and meeting with the local business Ponies was taking a toll. A breath of fresh air would do the trick, so she thought. To her surprise, a crowd began to form around a Unicorn Pony that she had never met before. He appeared to be another traveling magician of some sort. She swore that something similar had happened before and was reminded that the so-called "Great and Powerful Trixie" had made the same claim about their powers being awesome and all that.

The Mayor stood there among the crowd and watched as he played with his fire tricks. She sighed and hoped that this wouldn't cause any damage to the buildings in town. She couldn't afford another budget crunch and she just approved repairs for Town Hall and some certain areas in the Marketplace. Nevertheless, she kept a watchful eye on this newcomer and watched as he performed his magic tricks.

Spellbound eyed his audience watchfully as he Danced beside his flames. He noticed an interesting pony in the crowd, who seemed to stick out from the others. This must have been the mayor he had heard about on his way into ponyville.

"I see ze Madame Mayor has joined ze crowd, correct? I can assure ye all that ze fire is contained completely! Not a single spark will escape my grasp, ye all see?"

after a few too many minutes of little fire tricks FlashChord stood up and said to himself,"well this was a waste of time, he seems to only be able to do one trick and add twists to it." annoyed he straps his guitar back on and starts weaving his way through the crowd to leave," so long losers! life is too short for one trick!"

As Hops was winding through the streets, looking up at Cloudsdale longingly, the beer brown pegasus with the bubbly pattern in his coat, right before the tail that sprouted out in a leafy fashion, crashed into the pegasus who was leaving the scene. "Woah, sorry there, sir." he apologized, Hops' accent, that of almost a pirate pony with the roughnes, shining through.