✮ Can anyone help me identify this pony? ✮

Acey

Okay, A few months ago, I saw this older gen pony in the window of a shop downtown, but the folks won't sell it to me :-( I wanted it for my daughter who collects them. Anyways, I don't know the ponies name.....And I was HOPING someone here could help me place a name to her so I can search on eBay and buy her one. The pony is mint green, with a bright yellow mane, She has blue eyes, she has a white kind of saddle on her with tassels on her sides and on her head, and YELLOW roses or flowers on the saddle. She is standing like a typical pony...no legs up or anything like that. Can anyone help me? I would be eternally grateful...And sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I didn't know where else to put it.

Acey :)

It almost sounds like one of the old G1's to me - a pony called Brilliant Blossoms, from the Merry Go Round collection at the time.

mlp259-1a.jpg

That's the only one I could think of that was the closest to the description you gave, only her body's more of a gray-blue. I'll keep doing a bit of research if this isn't the one, see if I can't come up with anything more accurate.

• Like 1

There are several websites that can identify ponies based on their features, there are a few details that would have helped figure out who she is but she also sounds a bit like Tassles from the same collection: http://www.kimsites.net/dreamvalley/7th_edition_ponies.html#merry_go_round_ponies

Also apart from the eye and flower colours she sounds a bit like baby sunny bunch (at which point the white thing is a diaper, not a saddle)

Sounds like Brilliant Blossoms to me after looking at Strawberry Reef and Dream Velley. How old is you daughter? If she's under 12 or 13 I wouldn't suggest getting it for her, since she's a G1, and she seems to be worth about $20 from a quick eBay search. G1s can be pretty expensive, and especially for ones worth over $10 it isn't reccomended to give them to young children, since they'd get ruined. Unless your daughter takes care of her ponies, of course.