The times you forgot it was April Fools day.

weesh

I'm sure some of you have good stories of times you have been fooled. I'd love to hear them.

I'm pretty gullible in general,

My favorite was back when I was downloading lots of TV shows illegally, especially on the now defunct suprnova.org, I showed up one morning and the entire site was in Japanese. Except a note that suggested that since 90% of the downloads were coming form Japan, the site was being reformatted to better serve the audience. I panicked and didn't figure it out until the site was back to normal the following day.

One year a bunch of the teachers scared a bunch of students by handing back tests with F's of them. All the students freaked out. The teachers gave out the real results on the following Monday. Everyone was relieved.....well except for the kids that actually failed the tests.

My brother gave me a milkshake made with milk that was WAAAAAAAY past its date. The year before that he put a bunch of naughty pictures under my pillow while I was at school and told my mother.

A forum I used to go to put up a big notice that said that a company was forcing them to shut down. *Cough* not this site *Cough*

I came home from school once and my parents said that they killed all of my pet fish. It was true and my dad still had the nerve to say "APRIL FOOLS!!!!" :-(

ah, April fools has never really been a big thing where I live, and I think that kinda sucks D: the schools make it a point to have spring break at the same time as april fools so that the students can't do anything over the top to the school/teachers/other students. (or at least I assume that's how it works. I've never been at school on april fools day, and this seems like a good reason as to why)

I've been pranked so few times I could list them to you on less than one hand.

when I was little (grade three and under), my dad would tell me that spring break had been canceled and I had to go back to school. I believed him the first time since I was four years old, but after that I knew he was just being dumb

in grade four he told me that my cat had gotten out and was running down the street and I had to go get dressed to go out and find him, then my cat walked into the room .−.

last year was probably my biggest year for being pranked. all the websites I went on had shut down notices ._.