Twimsy's Sketchpad

Twimsy

Figured I may as well start up a thread with my artsy-fartsy stuff in it. :B I don't have much yet, but I'll post up things as I do them. Probably mostly ponies, but I'll toss in some different stuff every now and again, too. <3

Also, my deviantART has more stuff that isn't ponies (coughTF2andOCscough), in case anyone's interested.

Anywho, let's get on with it!

gallery_3189_342_68184.png

gallery_3189_342_17899.png

...aaand a little something random - mascot for my newest handle, "PumpkinPandas."

pumpkin_panda_by_pumpkinpandas-d4tum7r.png

pr6sg.png

I really don't know what I'm doing anymore. But I'm really liking how it turned out for a crappy doodle. 8T;; New pony of mine that I'm tossing ideas around for. Can anyone guess what her special talent is?

see_no_evil___speak_no_evil___hear_no_evil_by_pumpkinpandas-d4rxsqv.png

Old(er) art, because I'm getting into working on these three again, and I wanted some critiques on what you guys think of their character designs. :U I'd love to do a comic about 'em, but I'm not sure. It's hard to come up with a coherent story about a TV-headed ringleader who turns people into machines for an off-beat, steampunk-esque circus - a rabbit-eared sourpuss of a bogeyman/wolpertinger hybrid with a cloak made of pure shadow - and a dragon/gargoyle lady who's an obnoxious ray of sunshine packed in a wee little package.

Surprisingly, I was not under the influence of anything while creating these three. Sometimes I astound even myself.

Have another, then!

tumblr_m2caw8e9ro1rpfedjo1_500.png

Here's a sketch of Elerman (wolpertinger-bogeyman. Bogey...tinger...? Ohlord.) that I did Just now. Trying to flesh out his features and be more comfortable with drawing his face. His nose is a lot of fun to do. :B

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My style tends to fluctuate a lot. From what I can see, anyway. xD;; Ah, well.

2vsj23p.png

Here's another. I was mucking about with some doodles and attempted to revamp an old character of mine's mane. :U I like the flippy bangs.

• Like 2