Twimsy's Sketchpad

Twimsy

Just remember, if you're following Twimsy's or any other Tumblr that you really like, make sure to hit that little heart button thingie, or even reblog it, then the peeps who are watching you can see it, and then they can subscribe..And do the same thing..And soon Twimsy will have hundreds and maybe thousands, who will be watching her every move, and silently judging her. 8-) Der der daaah.

We should all post links to our Tumblr accounts, mine is..http://tacobob.tumblr.com/

I'm neither clever enough or artistically talented enough to do my own 'Ask', but you can see who I follow and all my stupid clever comments that I make.

I still don't get the socks. :-|

That is mildly flattering, MH. ;u; Feel free to bother her! She could use more ponies to chill with in the future.

Isn't there a tumblr blog thread in the Brony Chatter forum? o: I'm pretty sure I linked there, as did several others. And you've always got the option to just RP and somesuch on there.

I don't quite get 'em either.

I got bored of working on my comic project (at least I have the sketch done!), so MORE PONIES~ NeilWacaster drew a pretty adorable picture of his character Newsworthy and my Persnickety out on le date, so I figured I'd add to the saccharine just a little bit. Canon or not? IT SHALL FOREVER REMAIN A MYSTERY.

2iiac5d.png

I like how Newsy turned out, at least. xD;; Derp.

• Like 2

OK, so the picture I posted is of Persnickety and Newsworthy holding hooves.

S9Xmt.jpg

And then Twimsy posts a picture of my character getting a kiss? Needless to say, Newsworthy has quite a bit to say about this.

"Um, Neil? How did you get that picture!?"

"Well, someone sent it to me on a forum. *snicker* "

"That was private! You have no right ..."

"Well, it sounds to me like it happened in the middle of a cafe in Stalliongrad. Not exactly 'private,' if you ask me."

*Angry mumbling*

"Well? So how did it go?"

*Blushing* "It was fine."

"Well well."

And then Twimsy posts a picture of my character getting a kiss? Needless to say, Newsworthy has quite a bit to say about this.

"Um, Neil? How did you get that picture!?"

"Well, someone sent it to me on a forum. *snicker* "

"That was private! You have no right ..."

"Well, it sounds to me like it happened in the middle of a cafe in Stalliongrad. Not exactly 'private,' if you ask me."

*Angry mumbling*

"Well? So how did it go?"

*Blushing* "It was fine."

"Well well."

I lol'd.

The message is a little clearer on that one :kissy:

As always, I love the spontaneous feel of your artwork. Looking at it more closely, there's a few details that I especially like.

You emphasized the emotions of the characters with the posture (Persnickety leaning in, and Newsworthy leaning away, ears on News pointed up and on Persnick pointed down). Very nice.

Good job on the 3/4 view of a male pony. As I'm sure you heard me say in the stream today, that is a difficult angle to get right.

Thank you so much for the drawing. I really like it! :)

I really am glad you like it. I had fun working on it. >u< I've been trying a lot lately to improve on body language and the like, especially considering it gives a lot more life to ponies. And SERIOUSLY, muzzles are the bane of my existence, but I'm glad I at least did the angle justice!

I got bored of working on my comic project (at least I have the sketch done!), so MORE PONIES~ NeilWacaster drew a pretty adorable picture of his character Newsworthy and my Persnickety out on le date, so I figured I'd add to the saccharine just a little bit. Canon or not?

like how Newsy turned out, at least. xD;; Derp.

Yeah, that's an awesome pic. Love how both turned out. Newsworthy looks great. Pernickety looks awesome. It's hard to do glasses on a pony type character and make it look good, which you did. <3

Yeah, I agree with my OC when he referred to Pernickety as being 'Adorkable'. I'll just not agree in public with the rest of the things he might have said. :blush:

Your art is really improving. It was good before, but you've really upped your game. I REALLY need to take time and start drawing again. Afterall, I sell art, I talk about art, I hobnob with artists, famous or not. I needs to be doing the art!

Do you use anything special... light table?

I'm pretty sure she'd be flattered. Somehow. Maybe. A little bit. Hopefully. Persnicketywhycan'tyoutakecompliments *sobbb.*

Well, thank you! It's good to hear that my art's taking more shape than before. :3 And yes, yes you do! I actually don't know if I've ever seen your artings...! Do you have a link to any of it?

Just an intuos4 tablet and SAI. :U Depending on what I'm drawing, occasionally a reference - which is something I should probably use more often.

I'm pretty sure she'd be flattered. Somehow. Maybe. A little bit. Hopefully. Persnicketywhycan'tyoutakecompliments *sobbb.*

st an intuos4 tablet and SAI. :U Depending on what I'm drawing, occasionally a reference - which is something I should probably use more often.

I believe she was until he started to make flank references (This was that Dusty's pub thing.) and he wasn't talking about her cutie mark! Grr! :evil:

As for my drawings, you won't see any! Cause they an't online. I really need to get something like you had. Then I need to lock the door and do some drawing. Usually the best thing to do. Don't think. just draw.

As for drawing. Nope. You won't see any online. Cause