what up everypony!!! toothpaste has arrived!

ToothpastePony

hello guys! i am new here and i want to make new friends with everpony here! :P

i already know how this site is considering how i came form ponyville forums and how they are pretty much the same :P i am the actually derpy from there but seeing how somepony already took that name :shifty: i picked a name from my second fav pony :) i am a huge anime fan and game fan so if any pony wanna talk about that hit me up! i am a ver talkative pony so please say hi also i had over 1,491 post in ponyville forums but i can start again here also i draw! and i am very good with a pencil but with my tablet i suck so if anypony here can draw with a tablet i very much like lessons

Edited by ToothpastePony

Welcome! Sorry I can't help with the tablet, I'm actually looking into getting one soon. I have heard that it takes some practice to be able to look at the screen and draw on the tablet, unless you have one with a built in display. Of course, those are insanely expensive...

At any rate, welcome to the forums and I hope you will share your art with us!

What do you draw? If you're comfortable enough to share, I'd love to see some of your work. Welcome to the site!

i would love for you lovely fillys to look at my art i draw alot of anime and ponys!! heres one that i did

[/417221_350787584959882_350770344961606_994753_1119065943_a.jpgspoiler] that one is mine.you wont find that in the show or in another fan art because i drew that by creating a struture and also i am doing a DJ derpy and that is looking nice i will post it once i finished it

:D

Welcome! Sorry I can't help with the tablet, I'm actually looking into getting one soon. I have heard that it takes some practice to be able to look at the screen and draw on the tablet, unless you have one with a built in display. Of course, those are insanely expensive...

At any rate, welcome to the forums and I hope you will share your art with us!

it really isnt hard but i just cant get the lines to go so smooth and im having trouble with that :/

Brushie brushie brushie!

thats right! brush yo mtherbuckin teeth!!

:/

tooth-brush1.png

:blah: HAAAAAIIII!!!!!

DISCORD!!!!!
Edited by ToothpastePony

Ooops, I was already here as Solaria! I'll just say Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! :D:Pinkie: Woo! Off and away to greet more ponies! Have a superfantabumagical day!