*Waves Hoof* Hello Everypony!

MidnightRead

A Britty English pony? Pip pop Cheerios and milk! Wanna biscuit? I wanna cookie! Same thing? I dunno! Want some tea? I do! Can I wear a top hat and twirl a cane? I've always wanted a cane. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! :D:Pinkie: Woo! I'm glad you've made friends already! I love Harry Potter too! He's... the magic in my heart O_O I hope you have room for one more friend, cuz here I am! We can play games and sing and all sorts of fun stuff, just say the magic word! (It's snarglediggle).

A Britty English pony? Pip pop Cheerios and milk! Wanna biscuit? I wanna cookie! Same thing? I dunno! Want some tea? I do! Can I wear a top hat and twirl a cane? I've always wanted a cane. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! :D:Pinkie: Woo! I'm glad you've made friends already! I love Harry Potter too! He's... the magic in my heart O_O I hope you have room for one more friend, cuz here I am! We can play games and sing and all sorts of fun stuff, just say the magic word! (It's snarglediggle).

Hello! *Gives cookie, top hat and cane* We love cookies here! We dunk it in our tea :) And you are now my best friend for loving Harry Potter!:D And of course I have enough room for another friend! And also...SNARGLEDIGGLE! :Pinkie: