*Waves Hoof* Hello Everypony!

MidnightRead

About Myself: Hello! My name is Katie in real life:D I live in the UK:P

I LOVE Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Doctor Who and of course, My Little Pony!:D

How I found Canterlot.com: I searched in My Little Pony Roleplay in Google and it came up with this website so I had a look and joined:D

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I watched a PMV in December 2011 and I got interested in the show so I checked the first episode out and my love for the show began!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Like I said before, my name is Katie in real life :D and I really don't know what else to put :P because I am REALLY bad at introductions :sniff: So Hello! :)

Oh jeez, I'm about ready to place myself as the only pony on these forums who never got into the good doctor. All the same, Saluto! I'm an artist here at Canterlot, and do a lot of vector images. I usually extend this offer to anypony who already has their sona worked out, and since that seems to be the case, I'd like to offer to make you a full-vector avatar! Feel free to PM me if you're interested, but keep in mind it's no requirement. Also, be sure to check out my work in the gallery if you want to see what I can do!

Oh jeez, I'm about ready to place myself as the only pony on these forums who never got into the good doctor. All the same, Saluto! I'm an artist here at Canterlot, and do a lot of vector images. I usually extend this offer to anypony who already has their sona worked out, and since that seems to be the case, I'd like to offer to make you a full-vector avatar! Feel free to PM me if you're interested, but keep in mind it's no requirement. Also, be sure to check out my work in the gallery if you want to see what I can do!

I want an avatar. :o