Whispers in the Wood [Open]

Twimsy

Clairvoyance squinted as the stallion came into view. From his words, it truly sounded as if he meant no harm. Just an aimless wanderer who'd let his creative mind get the best of him. Why he had a sword and royal armor was a mystery to her, but she chanced it. The mare stepped over to the door, opening it quietly to emerge from the little hut.

"What is it that you seek, traveler?" she said in a raised voice, just raised enough for him to hear her as she descended the small porch and warily closed the gap between them a bit more. When she was no less than ten hooves away from him, she sat herself down, her gaze still unsure and judgmental.

He blinked and Let a blush rush over his cheeks. His eyes stared at Clairvoyance, as She step out into view. When She asked her question His horn glowed lightly and opened his pouch. Pulling out his current sketches of the forest he has seen so far. he used his magic to placed them in front of the mare that apparently lived alone in the tiny cabin.

"Like I said before I am Only wandering through these woods to explore and to draw what I find, I did not know someone live in these forest...." He sat down and Let her look over his beautiful work of pencil and parchment." His eyes Looked over her with a curious stare and smiled a warm grin as she would look to him again. His steel blade lay two hooves in front of her and his parchment lay a hoofstep in front of her in his magical grip faded on each page. "Another part of my travel into this forest is to learn about its as it is apart of the unexplored areas of our nation. Most are fearful to enter here, but for a Royal Knight I don't need to be fearful of this forest, of anything its breathtaking.....Like your eyes... I have never seen eyes likes yours...." He half smiled and tiled his head before blushing and straightening himself* "Forgive me I am Sketch Knight I am of the Royal Knights of the royal sisters, I bid you good morning miss." He bowed gently in his greeting.

(im going to enter your RP if that's alright with you guys :P)

Draco was currently walking through a forest usually when he was alone in a beautiful forest like this he would fly but in this forest he felt... watched like the forest was suspicious of him. he made sure his cloak was secure around his Cactus green body and wings hoping nothing could see them for what they were.

he then saw a house he felt unnerved and rapidly hid behind a tree a rather small tree but Draco did not care he just hoped the owners of the house would not judge him harshly.

(Edit: i changed the character to my free-for-all character cause he fits better)

• 1 month later...

Cloud was scrambling through the forest, clutching his forehead with a hoof, "Get out of my head!" He shouted, angry by what he heard, "I've changed, I stopped that part of my life a long time ago, I- Ah." He felt a burning inside his head.

Clair allowed one front hoof to fall before the other, standing straight and poised. "Many live in this forest, Knight..." Her voice was calm. Knowing. In a way, it was disturbing. She peered down at his drawings. They were good. Very good. Someone who was an official who had such a humble hobby couldn't be all that bad.

She looked back up at him with those startlingly green eyes - bright and clear, as if they held the lushness and fair weather that the forest itself may have once held. "They are tools, my eyes. Gateways." The ethereal-maned unicorn realized how odd she must've sounded - not speaking to anyone living for so long tended to do that to one - and genuflected, "It is an honor to meet you, Sir Knight. I am Clairvoyance." She wasn't sure if the knight could see her daughter, so she refrained from putting the dear little thing on the spot for the time being. "Forgive me if I seem wary. Things have been--"

Before she could finish her sentence, the scramblign and shouting not far off caught her ears, pinning them down and stringing her features taught with puzzlement and wariness once more. "What in the world is that...?"

Whatever it was, it drew closer, and it felt terribly ominous.

'Murder'. The word was imprinted into Cloud's head by whatever force was controlling him. "I did it for her, I got my revenge and I have changed, now get out if my head." He scrambled through the forests, blind with pain. He fell to the ground and the last thing he saw was a small group of ponies.

The deep teal unicorn only glanced briefly at the jittery pony not too far away. Her attention at present was fully on the seemingly possessed stallion. She stepped closer to him, horn shining that same, bright green as her eyes. Or rather, as her eyes had been - they'd glazed over with a bright, white glow. The white cloud of mane that circled her head ruffled lightly in the souring breeze. Perhaps her premonitions had been right.

"Remove thyself from the mortal coil which is not of your own. Show yourself to me." Her meek voice had tempered into something far more disciplined in volume and old in the tongue spoken. She made a small, firm pass at the ground with a hoof - a silent threat if the possessor did not comply to her demand.

Cloud blinked his eyes, the burning was gone, the whispers had faded. His eyes began to tear up, "I did it for you, but it didn't bring you back." Cloud got up, he saw the mare looking at him and felt ashamed, like he shouldn't even be here.

Draco started to feel different.

"it was never your fault Draco..." Draco looked around

"M-mother?" he said

"Never your fault honey." the whisper said Draco came from where he hid spooked.

"b-but if i never was you would still be alive mom." he tried to say

"but you were the best that ever happened to me honey." Draco looked down.

"but...but" but the voice silenced him

"Now you are beautiful and handsome and don't let anypony tell you other wise." Draco just stared down at his hooves sad tears in his eyes

The unicorn looked puzzled. Her gaze turned between Draco in the near distance, who seemed to have found himself a less malevolent (and far more familiar) spirit, and Cloud in front of her. "What is it that you speak of so fervently? You're talking in riddles, dear." Her voice still held a firmness, but it was fleeting, making room for more sympathy.

It was hard for even her to concentrate. The forest was so alive with spirits and mortals alike that there was no room for one to hear themselves think.

Clairvoyance pursed her mouth into a small frown, looking between them, then to the Knight and her ghostly daughter near the stoop.

"Clearly, the both of you are quite shaken. You are welcome to come inside and sit for a spell. I could brew some tea for the lot of us..." She wasn't sure if there was enough space for it to be comfortable in her little shack, but she didn't really like to see so many ponies stressed in or around the forest. It attracted more negative energy than she'd like.

Clairvoyance's daughter had been hiding throughout all that had happened, especially frightened of the ponies that seemed odd in the head.

Seeing her chance to get away from all the visitors, she tugged at her mother's mane. "Mum, want me to go fetch some water for the tea?"

"Whether you speak of your problems or not is solely your choice. I am merely inviting you to sit and have some tea. The forest is not an easy thing to trek." She smiled and turned, stepping back to the small cottage she called her home. She could tell right away that her dear daughter was tense from all of the visitors, and she gently gave the filly a reassuring nuzzle to the top of her head. "If you please, dear heart."

As Draco stepped into the light, those in the hut could see that he was carrying some sort of bundle under his cloak. This bundle started to shake, and eventually a small Pegasus filly crawled her way out, "Geez 'Big Brudder. This is by far the worst hotel we've stopped at by far.", she slowly rubbed her eyes, "Oh wait. This isn't what I think it is, is it?", she glanced around the small room with a frown on her grey-coated face. "I really hope this isn't some sort of fortune-teller.", she paused to stretch, starting with her legs, and then her wings.

The pony looked like any of your typical school-aged Pegasus fillies, but if one were to look into her eyes, they would notice those belonged an much older creature, one who had known nothing but fear and pain for a very long time. "Guess there's a fat chance of me getting a cookie here, eh?"

"Sorry Draco. Had another bad dream. We should consider getting you a new cloak, maybe wool lining, and your wings are kind of itchy.", she hopped off his back and found herself a seat, "Just where we are anyways?", she curled up into a little ball, "The name's Wind Walker by the way.", she quickly added, as she finally acknowledged the other ponies and or critters in the hut as she let off another yawn.