WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!!!

Hi I'm complaining.Anyway this is basicly an update on my fanfics.Okay so nothings coming up anytime soon since I'm busy with easter and school.Plus I am stuck in the horrible tortuing world of writers block.Anyway to the update.

MLP FIM Torn--I might drop it.

Scootaloo's Revenge--First chapter is up.

Clopfic--Wait for a bit but girl star is Pinkie Pie

Sadfic--Twilight is the star.

Gorefic--Cutie Mark Crusaders star.

New Fanfics that havn't been announced:I want to do alot with Twilight right now since I have confirmed that she is the best of the mane six.Anyway planning a shipfic of her and Big Mac.I had an idea of a shipfic or clopfic with my unicorn OCs.I want to do something with Twilight and Applejack.Maybe a humarous one.I might do a humor one.I also have an idea for a spoof of the walking dead called the Trotting dead.Lolz.Oh and I have a nagging thought of having a fic with Cheerilee's background.

Thoughts maybe another author want to help.Remedies for writers block.So Twilight :-|:TSparkle::blush::)

Okay I am dropping everything into the garbage bin but wont let the garbage truck take it.If you catch my drift.Yea okay so I'm going to write Cheerilee background one first and go up from there.Oh and once you read it rate as harshly as you can because it is purely out of thought.

Yeah. You seem like you have a lot going on. And that is what normally causes a stressful case of writer's block. I ran into this issue when I wrote my first MLP fic. Mostly becasue I was trying to balance a WoWFic on the side, as well as a spinoff of the MLP fic that I was working on.