Shopping at the Boutique (Rarity please)

IceStorm

Rarity smiled at the other pony's kind offer.

"I do appreciate the offer to help, but I think I got it handled, dear," she said with a laugh. "You should probably hurry to your party if it's only twenty minutes from now. You wouldn't want to be late to your first party ever."

Rarity nodded softly and added. "I'll be along after a while. I just need to find something to wear."

The unicorn giggled a little and added with a smirk, "As for lunch, that would be a pleasure. I do look forward to it."

Ice Storm was kinda sad inside that she couldn't help Rarity close up, but it was probably for the best anyway. As Rarity said, the party was in twenty minutes, and she wouldn't want to be late to her first ever party. Ice Storm nodded and smiled. Closing the store probably would have taken more than twenty minutes, and what kind of impression would that be if she were late? That just simply couldn't do at all. She gave Rarity a nod when she said that she would be along later, that she would just need to find something to wear to the party.

Ice Storm let out a small giggle along with Rarity after she said that and nodded again, even happier when she said that she would love to do lunch at some point. "Thank you, It would be an honor, and you can be guaranteed that once I have a steady income, and after I've paid the other ten bits, I'll be a frequent customer here. If nothing else for small fashions to help with decorations for the shop once it's opened, and who doesn't need a new dress from time to time?" Ice said with a laugh as she started for the door, "Well, I'll be heading off Rarity. It was a pleasure getting to meat you, and an even bigger pleasure to actually be able to buy a dress from you. I'll see you at the party!!!" she said as she left the boutique.