Pinkie's Mariachi Band.Help?

Rosewind

Whenever you're writing a new story, sometimes an outline can help you figure out what kind of story you're writing. It's sort of a fill-in-the-blank guide so you have a plan for your story. This can serve you when writing reports for school, not just stories!

Here's an example for you:

Characters: What characters will be in it? Obviously Pinkie Pie. Who else will be in her mariachi band?

Setting: Where will the story take place? Sugarcube Corner? The middle of Ponyville? Twilight's House?

Conflict: Does anything happen? Does Pinkie need to find instruments for her band? If so, how does she acquire them? (Remember Swarm of the Century?)

Climax: Does something happen once the band comes together? Does everypony in town cover their ears and cringe, or do they come outside and dance?

Resolution: What happens at the end? What did everypony learn?

I hope this helps, Colt!

Thanks Rosie.

Characters:Pinkie Pie.Vinyl Scratch.Octavia.Twilight.Applejack

Setting:Ponyville to Canterlot.

Conflict:Pinkie tries to find ponys that will join her band.Then tries to play a song for the Princesses.

Climax:she finally gets to canterlot and finds only Luna there so she does something unexpected.

Resoloution:Everypony learns that they are a very good mariachi band and helps Pinkie break the fourth wall.And somehow come to Canada to meet a certian Brony.

That's all for now folks.Maybe we'll have a sequel before I even write the story.I will probably start this tomorrow.