Good Ol' Days(Filly and Colt mode)(OPEN)

((So anypony can join.But you have to be filly or colt.Or younger versions of older characters.))

Neon Bright was standing in her room looking out the window.She was grounded because she ran out at her trip in the museum.That's the day she got her cutie mark.She knew she wasn't supposed to leave but that certinatly didn't stop her.Neon Bright opened the window and jumped onto the roof of the orphanage.

She then a noticed a pony running around on the ground.Neon found her way to him."Hey!Who are you?I'm Neon Bright.Why are you here?"She asked.

"Huh?", a white unicorn glowered at the filly, "Aren't you that Light Bright kid? See you got your cutey mark.", his voice shifted into friendly territory, "No more blank flank for you, eh?". Neon Bright had seen this colt once before. His name was 'Pocket Change', a rather snooty and somewhat of a bully that usually hung around with a few of the tougher colts from the orphanage. "You see Milk Toast? I need to practice my magic and could use a test dummy for a few spells I 'hafta' learn as father refuses to buy me a new proper dummy after I sort of disintegrated the old one.", he realized how horrible that just sounded, so he ended the last word with an innocent grin.

(OOC: Where does this take place in? I'm using an adult version of PC in another board. He's -somewhat- of a heroic character when needed, but it would be fun to play his younger, bratty and snootier version..)

Silver Wish was walking along the lonely streets of Manehatten by herself. The filly's parents were attending a gem party, in order to drum up more business for the family's store in Canterlot, and the young filly had been cast out as the party progressed into later hours.

She sighed and peered down an alley way, only to see a green-maned filly sitting alone. "Guess I should at least try and find somepony to play with," the blank-flanked filly mumbled to herself.

She walked down the alleyway to where the other filly was sitting, and smiled. "Hi there, my name is Silver Wish.."

"Geeez, Didn't mean to push a 'grumpy' button.", Pocket followed after the filly, "I was here to visit the gang, but would you believe they were all adopted between the last time I visited them? Even Shabby Hooves got the call, and he was rather..er shabby. Milk was an idea guy to hang around with, but I haven't had any luck finding him. Guess you'll do.", he noticed Silver Wish as she ambled on by, "Hey! I think I know you? Canterlot? Folks attending some boring stuffy boreathon of party with food that doesn't end with an 'ookie' or 'rownie'?"

OOC; Well, PC is from Canterlot as well...

(OOC: Silver Wish is somewhat the opposite of PC in that her adult version is a little bit more arrogant than her filly self. :P )

Silver Wish nodded in silence, surveying this new pony.

"Yep. Name's Silver Wish, like I said. Think I've seen you somewhere too. You look familiar."

The filly used her weak magic to tug at the stupid white bow her mama had made her wear in her mane that day.

"Who are you two? Oh, and I like your mane! It's cool," Silver Wish addressed the other filly who was sat on the ground.

"Yes, I've seen you before. Probably in school.", Pocket tapped his chin with a hoof, "You can actually do magic?", the unicorn seemed to be pretty impressed by Silver's not-so-very epic use of her own magic, "I can't do a thing with this useless pointy-bone-er..thing.", he slapped his horn in frustration, "Yow!", he yelped.

He waved his right hoof around hoping to 'wave' away the pain,"Are your parents at that buyer's party? I wouldn't call it a party. No balloons. No cake! Just tiny little fru-fru things that look and probably taste horrible. And lots of boring old ponies talking with their eyes closed. What's with that?", he made a 'bleh' face as he mentioned this, "We've been doing this for a few years. I usually ditch the party and visit my friends at this depressing old place. My mother is trying to sell her dirty books about famous ponies. I'm not supposed to read 'em, but I do. Anytime some pony becomes well known for whatever reason, she has a write a book about 'em. Makes her money, but she's not liked in Canterlot and I can see why."

Silver Wish nodded. "Yeah I can use it, but not very well. Sometimes it goes wrong and Mama gets mad. Hey, you're not in my astronomy club by any chance, are ya? I can never remember names!"

Silver jumped into the air, startled by his cry of pain. She made an "Oh-no-are-you-okay?" face.

She pondered what he had said for a little while. Everything he'd said about the parties was true."Yeah they sell their gems here every year, not that they need to; the shop in Canterlot does well. Usually they just shove me in a corner with a book and say "Little fillies should be seen and not heard!". This year since I'm older now, they said I could go out, so that's why I'm here."

She picked at the ground with her hoof, grinning shyly at the two.

"I'm fine. Really.", he glanced down at his hoof, "And it's a big 'neigh' on the club thing. That's a bit too egg-heady for such a cool fella as myself, but you must be as smart as my little hoof-bump if you're in some astro-nomy club and can do magic. Last time I tried to do any spells, I got the worst nosebleed ever. My parents freaked out. Not over my rapid blood-loss, but the fact that I ruined a very old carpet of theirs. As for you parents, I have a feeling if my parents had any real friends, they'd probably be instant best friends with your folks. Or would it be 'worst friends'? I usually don't see them that much. Our housekeeper slash nanny slash everything else usually does everything for me and my two sibs, but that's usually not much, cause she's really really really old and can't do really anything. My brother is old enough to stay at the house by himself, but he's holed up int he basement doing Celestia-knows-what, and my little sis is probably at the party sleeping somewhere.", he sighed and buried his head between his two front legs. "Can't stand the geezers. When I got my 'cutie mark' a few weeks ago.", he motioned to his flank which was marked with a cute little image of two bits popping out of a coin bag, "Which reflects my money handling skills, they told me I got it cause I was just a 'two bit' kid. Ugh, I hate them so."

OOC: Last post for the day! I better give BN299 time to post! :blush: And you two can tell this is probably the first time Pocket had been able to speak to somepony his own age in a bit..So much to say!

((Thanks Pocket.Neon has just been sitting there the whole time.))

Neon Bright lifted her head briefly hearing the ponies conversation."The first time I tried my magic I almost blinded my self."She said feeling happier."I'm Neon Bright and you two seem cooler than I thought.Want to be friends?"Neon though that this day couldn't get any better then she saw a handsome pony trotting down the hill.

Sydphony hated moving into new cities. They were always so big and forboding, and there were so many ponies, that he became shy whenever he met new people. He had always just wanted to settle down with his mum and meet a solid group of fillies and colts that he could socialize with but this seemed like a physical impossibility. His mum was busy looking for jobs in the city, so Sydphony decided to take a walk down the street, and maybe find something fun to do, or maybe meet some new ponies, although that thought made him shudder slightly. He heard talking in an alleyway down the hill, and he began to peak in, seeing a group of unicorns that seemed to be around his age, which delighted him, although he worried that they may not be the welcoming sorts, so he waited for the group to notice him, if they even did.

post-2933-0-48002900-1334459070_thumb.pn

"Friends, eh?" I dunno.", he gave her an impish smile as he glanced around, "I already know Silver is as cool as a filly can be, and that guy over there looks kind of cool.", he waved 'Sydphony' over, "You do have a very cool name, MUCH better than 'Pocket', so I guess we can be friends.", he smiled at her, "So, what shall we do? Normally we would just hang around town. Throw rocks at stuff. Visit Candylicious' candy store. And just do stuff."

OOC: Sydpony? Sydphony? Ooooh. I see. Symphony plus Syd Barrett! Freaking clever you are! 20 Points For Marchinghammers! :shifty:

• Like 1

Neon Bright was happy that Sydphony joined them."I like throwing rocks at stuff.And I do like candy.I could be your friend.You are not as doo doo headed as I thought!"Neon told Pocket.Then she thought for a moment then turned to the other two kids."What do YOU think we should do?"

Neon Bright nodded and quickly got her saddle bags and came back."Hey guys I got my bags I have some bits and if I find any shiny rocks I would like to take them!.Come on lets get something to eat first."Neon directed her new friends through the city.She was happy to find some cool fillies and colts.

"Hide and seek?", Pocket rolled his eyes up, "Only foals like my baby sis would play that! Let's just follow Neon. She probably knows the city better than the rest of us", he quickly made his way after his fellow unicorn, "We should also check out the old Ravenscroft house. Nopony has lived in that house for years. Heard it's haunted!", he turned and waved a hoof at Silver, "OoOoOoOoOoHhHhH!"

Silver Wish jumped and scowled at Pocket as she blushed lightly, ashamed she had fallen for his trick. "Haunted? Please, don't be so foalish. There's no such thing as haunted houses!"

Silver Wish shook her head followed the others. "If you believe him you're all silly."

Syd walked over to the group. He happy to finally be accepted into a group, as he was never too good at socializing. "Uh.... hi my name is Sydphony... I'm not from around here, so seeing some of the fun things to do around here would be fun." Sydphony said sheepishly, pawing the ground with his hoof. He had not gotten his cutie mark yet, and was eager to eventually get it, although first things first, he was about to hang out with what would hopefully be his new best friends.

Going to a "haunted" house sounded very exciting so Syd followed in suit with the group. Syd saw Neon trip out of her exuberance, and he helped her up with his weak magic. "Are you okay, It looks like you scraped up your leg pretty good...Here i'll fix you up" Syd got a band aid out of his saddlebag, and applied it to her cut.

Silver Wish frowned at Neon.That wasn't very nice..

She nuzzled Syd playfully and smiled at him. "Yay, another blank flank!" She giggled and walked on, bumping Neon in a less-than-friendly fashion with her rump, and throwing her a frown.

Neon Bright would not let that slide she bumped Silver Wish harder making her fall over.Neon started laughing.Then she did something that she never did she teased them."Blank Flanks!"She said then she heard a crash and somepony saying."Look out belooooow.Ow!" A gray pegasus crashed before them he had a cutie mark that consited of a rain cloud raining.

Neon instantly made friends with him adnstarted talking to him.His name was Rainy Splash.He helped Silver and Syd up.He looked at Neon and said"I understand what you mean Neon but that dosn't mean you can be mean!".Neon Bright came over and mumbled"Sorry!I should of told you.Can you forgive me?"She said sadly tears forming in her eyes.

post-1779-0-55333600-1334524420_thumb.pn