Good Ol' Days(Filly and Colt mode)(OPEN)

Pocket just cringed as the small amount of drama took place in front of him, "You might want to fix yourself up there Neon, if we are going to be visiting the Ravenscroft place. A few vamponies might have moved in since the last time I visited, and you know the second they small your blood.", he scampered up closely to her, "They might wanna suck your blaud! Blah Blah!", he pretended to bite her neck, "Oooh! A Positive! My favorite! Blah!"

Once he was finished being a 'vampony', he scurried over to Silver Wish, "And there are too ghosts! Saw one with my very own eyes! And considering Canterlot is one of the oldest, if not -the- oldest standing city in Equestria, you're going to get yourself a lot of ghosts. Thankfully most are generally either very shy or harmless. Some are of former owners or servants who refuse to leave their homes, but there are some cranky spooks out there who enjoy playing pranks on the living. Mwah-Ha-Ha!", he let out a 'spooky' laugh, "Manehatten might not be as old as Canterlot, but there's still gonna be ghosts a'floating and they love little fillies. Just you see!"

((Come on in Silver Swirl!))

Neon Bright was still waiting for an answer from Silver Wish and Syd.But she decided to talk to Rainy until then."So Rainy Splash!Where are you from?""I'm from Cloudsdale myself!""Oh thats cool!"Then she felt somepony touch her shoulder.She turned and saw that Syd and Silver Wish wanted to talk.

((Okay I think we should wait for those two okay?))

(Here goes, its a colt version of Bowie, Brony, he will have his mark though. He got it when he retrieved the 2 jewels that will be around his neck)

Bowie had been training his swordplay with his father, Sweep Blade, a local hero and member of the REA, all day. The peach colored earth pony colt had come to the mansion to pretend he was fighting epic battles and rescuing Equestria from certain doom.

Hearing hoofbeats and excited voices, he paused, wooden sword in mid stroke, and thought to himself, "I'm gonna be caught and my father is going to punish me with his blade!". His heart pounding he felt fear but remembered that heroes had to stand and be firm in the face of uncertainty, his mark of 2 jewels on a chain and that same necklace around his neck proof of that statement.

"Punish you with his blade?", Pocket gave Silver Wish a light 'noogie' and glanced over at the new-pony, "Sweet Celestia,did I stumble into a therapy group? From what I've heard so far here, nearly every-pony here has really horrible parents, with mine actually being the least of the horrible..horribleist. Would be nice to hear one of you tell me your parents cover you with kisses and feed you chocolate muffins every morning. This is depressing.", Pocket's ears flopped down in sadness as he followed the others.

Neon Bright looked at Pocket and the new colt."Um...Hello I don't even HAVE parents!"She screamed at them then she heard creaking beneath her hooves and she fell through the floor."AAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Rainy Splash had come close to this filly he liked her as a friend they could even be best friends."I'll come for you Neon!"He called.

Bowie turned towards the voice and said, "Oh, you aren't guards or peacekeepers? Then I guess I have nothing worry about then. Forget I said that. I'm Bowie and I plan on being a hero. Just like my dad!". He gave a huge grin as he stuck out his hoof to shake with Pocket.

Sydphony was about to walk away when a filly who was kinda cute looking nuzzled him playfully, and exclaimed how she was happy to meet another blank flank. "It's nice to meet you too..." he said, following in her hoofsteps until Neon knocked the duo of blank flanks down, making fun of him and her. Syd was NOT going to stand for this. How dare she make fun of him and her for their differences. "Neon, why would you say that..... after I helped you with your scrape..." Silver Wish was on the ground, and he saw that tears began forming at her eyes. He scooched over next to her and hugged her in order to comfort her. A grey pony crashed and helped them up, introducing himself as Rainy Splash. He lectured Neon on her actions and Neon came over to him and asked for apologies tearfully. He extended a hoof to shake and said "Lets start over... It will make up for what had just happened between us."

"Oh yeah, but I heard those who run the orphanage aren't really nice.", he closed his eyes as the unicorn fell through the floor, "Geez, are you alright?", Pocket peered through the hole Neon had just stumbled into, "You haven't gone two feet without hurting yourself, are we going to need to take you to the hospital? Or back to the orphanage? You are a clumsy little filly, aren't you?"

Once Neon Bright was helped out of her current situation, the unicorn's eyes quickly fell upon Bowie, "Are you serious? You say your father punishes you with a blade? I'm sorry, but that's not very heroic!'", he still shook the pony's hoof, "I despise my parents, but the worst they do to me is making unpleasant comments or just ignoring me and my siblings. As for blank flanks, let's not make fun of those who do not have their marks yet. I've noticed the longer they take, the better they are. I got mine rather quickly. Two silly coins. Not what I would have wished for."

Birthday Cake wandered around the empty home. "This place is pretty cool!" she thought to herself. She was looking at the walls, the dusty tables and chairs, and various objects that she had no idea even existed. She looked around some more, staring at various things as she walked, and suddenly bumped into a statue. She looked at its face, thought it was a monster, and then screamed as she ran away. As she ran, she saw some "ghost" fillies and colts in the room nearby. She screamed at the top of her lungs and hid behind a table, quivering with fear.

[OOC: Here's Birthday Cake as a little filly! postfilly-1.png]

Shaking Pocket's hoof he responded, "He doesn't literally hit me with the blade. He just increases the intensity of my training, giving me more difficult tasks. That's how I got my mark actually. He sent me off on a quest to find 2 jewels and recover them from a band of thieves. I had to go on that exercise because I accidentally destroyed a good blade by leaving it out in the rain.". He smiled and said, "My dad is in the REA, so what he makes me do as punishment isn't so bad if you think about it.".

(OOC; sorry if I'm slow to reply, I have a cookery exam to prepare for :/ )

Silver Wish was sulking at the back of the group near Syd, who had been kind to her when Neon had teased. She suppressed a laugh as Neon fell down the hole, but kindly helped her back up.

The blank-flanked filly's ears pricked up as she heard a piercing scream, and she jumped up, startled, her heart beating wildly. "Did anyone else hear that? What was it? A ghost? Vamponies?!"

"Ruined a sword by leaving it in the rain?", Pocket could not believe his ears, "What in the world was it made out of, tissue paper? I know iron and steel can rust, but not that quickly!", he picked up the loud scream, "Ho-boy! Considering all the drama I encounter in a typical day, I should have gotten 'Comedy And Tragedy' masks for a cutie mark. Guess I better go and see where it's coming from.", the rather brave unicorn quickly charged into the room where all the screaming was coming from. The rush of 'being a hero' gave him enough strength to cast a simple light spell from his horn. This and his knowledge of the house should help him find 'Birthday Cake' rather quickly.

Once he spotted the lost filly, the gHoStLy WhItE pony with a GlOwInG horn and slightly bloody nose asked, "Hey there pink'n'blue, you alright?"

OOC; Yikes! I take it the group is already in the Ravenscroft house? That was quick!

Neon Bright heard Silver Wish laugh.Great another band of ponies who don't want me!She thought harshly.She ran for the door she didn't want to leave Rainy because she really liked him but she couldn't stay with Silver or Syd.She ran out but Neon was used to this she was used to being neglected."Who needs any stupid friends anyway."She then sat down outsid ethe orphanage and started wailing at the top of her lungs.

Rainy Splash heard the scream and went over."Hey it's okay where not here to hurt you the scariest one here is Neon!"He said jokingly even though he hasn't seen Neon since he saved her.Rainy helped the pony from out from under the table.

Bowie replied to Birthday Cake, "We aren't ghosts.". He smiled and approached her with a hoof held out, his jeweled chain giving off a faint glow of light.

Birthday cake looked at Bowie with wide eyes. "You-you mean you aren't ghosts?" She got up from under the table and said with a small grin, "I'm a little bit of a 'fraidy pony... and by a little, I mean I get really scared all the time. My momma Wedding Cake always tells me to not be afraid, but I can't really help it... Oh, I'm Birthday Cake, by the way."

"Hello, Rainy Splash. It's great to meet you." She smiled. "Wow, it sure is great to meet someponies who are nice."

When Rainy Splash asked where Neon Bright went, she was puzzled. "Who is Neon Bright?" she asked.

Bowie looked over at the Pegasus and said, "My name is Bowie, swordsman's apprentice.". Then he replied to Birthday Cake with a smile, "Hi Birthday Cake! I'm Bowie and I hope we can be good friends!". Although he didn't know where Neon Bright was, he wasn't too worried. The 2 jewels around his neck began to emit an even brighter glow than before, brightening the room a little and revealing ancient furniture and a what appeared to be an oddly colored wall.

Spotting the wall, Bowie cried out with excitement, "Let's investigate that wall! There might be a secret passage or hidden treasure!". Rushing past Birthday Cake, his necklace rattling, he stopped in front of the wall. Placing a hoof on the discolored portion, he gave an experimental tap, and listened, his excitement barely contained as he reared up and said, "There is something behind this wall!".