Good Ol' Days(Filly and Colt mode)(OPEN)

Sydphony saw Neon run out of the abandoned and quite scary house. Syd ran after her, as he felt responsible for some of her pain, as she sort of became angry at the group because of his simple action of helping her. Syd tried to keep up with the ailing filly, until she turned a corner and sat next to what looked like an orphanage. Syd put two and two together and realized her orgins. He felt really bad for her, and sat down next to her and hugged her, hoping that she wouldn't reject his act of compassion

Neon Bright let Syd hug her.She never felt a hug before she liked it.Neon put a hoof on his."Sorry for freaking out.I never really got cared for and got scared when you touched me.I hope you forgive me I was being stupid.Silver Wish probably hates me now too."She got up and smiled at Syd she nuzzeled him playfully.

Bowie looked at Rainy and Birthday Cake as he grinned and said, "Watch this!". Wooden sword in hoof, he bucked open the wall and leaped inside the stone passageway. Looking around with his wooden sword at the ready for any evil spiders or rats, he saw nothing yet in the darkness. "It's clear so far, nothing really dangerous...". He put away his wooden sword, and secretly touched the real sword he was carrying, it was really just a short sword but it was good enough for him now.

Bowie turned to look at the others and decided to let them know he was armed with a deadly weapon of war. He slowly smiled as he replied, "It will be safe for us, because I brought this!". He opened his reinforced saddlebag and carefully pulled out another scabbard. He then removed the one with the wooden sword and handed it to Rainy, saying, "you'll want that handy. It's best to be armed and prepared for anything.". He then pulled a real short sword out of the scabbard and carefully held it in both hooves, eyes closed.

Bowie looked at Birthday and saw that she was slightly terrified at the sight of his sword. Bowie felt a little guilty as he replied, "They can be dangerous if you handle them improperly. Since I am trained in their use and know how to properly handle them, it should be totally safe.".

Pocket glanced over at Bowie, "Swordsman? What's a man?", he was pretty confused at the statement, "Er, and where did Neon go? I wanted to see if she was alright, but it looks like she ran off. Poor thing has more issues than a Canterlot library!", he smiled as the bouncy 'Birthday Cake' cantered on by, "I bet you heard from other ponies about this place, eh?", he shifted back into his 'spooky' voice, "Old stallion Ravenscroft built a house and filled it with his toys. Six Guests were invited one night, their screams the only noise. Blood in the Library, blood right up the hall, dripping down the attic stairs, "Hey Guests!, try not to fall". Nopony came out that night. Not one pony was ever seen. But Old stallion Ravenscroft is waiting there. Crazy, sick and mean!", he let out an evil chuckle, "Bwaah-ha-haa-haaaa!"

OOC: Hey now! Pocket was pretty concerned about Neon Bright and was trying to see if she was alright...And 20 points if you know where Pocket got his little story from...oooh..spooky!

Birthday Cake trembled with fear. "There was a lot of... Blood? And nopony got out?" She was really scared at this point, and wanted to go home. "I really think we should get out of here..." she said, her voice clearly displaying displeasure.

Bowie looked at Pocket and said, "You don't scare me.". Turning to Birthday Cake, he smiled and said, "If anything harmful does appear, I'll have it running for cover in no time!". Looking down the passageway and hearing a splash, Bowie's eyes had an excited gleam to them, he could be a hero to somepony today!

"Really? What are you going to do with a ghost? Can't stab it with a sword. It's already dead!", Pocket grinned, "When you see a nasty ghost, the only thing you can do is run and hope it doesn't get yah."

Birthday Cake followed behind Bowie, trying not to admit that she was really scared. The last thing she needed was to be labeled a 'fraidy pony. As they walked down the passage, the splashes progressively got louder and louder. Birthday Cake bumped into something and screamed as she was knocked to the ground with a thud.

Syd felt Neon stop crying, and put a hoof on his. "Sorry for freaking out.I never really got cared for and got scared when you touched me.I hope you forgive me I was being stupid.Silver Wish probably hates me now too." she said, making him feel a little better. "Yes I forgive you Neon, and I don't think she hates you. She seems like.. well kind of protective of me." When she nuzzled him, he blushed heavily, unsure of what to say other than "Uh... er... should we go find our friends...." Syd held the astonished look on his face, unsure of what he was thinking about Neon.

Neon Bright and Syd got up and started trotting back towards Ravencroft.She was smiling.She wanted to see Rainy again and at least Syd liked her."We probably missed alot.On the way we could talk?If you want."

Rainy Splash really didn't like the underground he felt constrickted.But when he heard that Birthday wanted to leave he spoke up."Well Birthday Cake if you don't want to be here I'll go with you.Just incase you know.Um...you don't want to be the only one?"He said giving a friendly smile and tilting his head.

"Hey now.", Pocket shined a light on the pink pony, "You're obviously a lot braver than you give yourself credit for! If you were a chicken, you would have never made it this far.", he turned his light away from the filly and let it rest onto a portrait of a very stern and old unicorn pony, "If you look at his eyes, they seem to be following us wherever we go. Creepy, eh?" Those who choose to read the lettering under the painting could only see the words "Ravenscroft" written below.

"I guess you're right," Birthday Cake said uncertainly to Pocket Change. She started inspecting the portrait that Pocket Change shone the light on. "Isn't Ravenscroft the man who k-killed everypony?"

Bowie passed the painting without a second glance, too busy keeping his wits about him in the glow of his jeweled necklace. Keeping a close watch, he spotted a pony shaped shadow and said, "Come on out! We won't hurt you!". Still, Bowie kept a hoof on the hilt of his sword, his training taking over his body and mind.