Good Ol' Days(Filly and Colt mode)(OPEN)

The unicorn nodded his head in response to Birthday Cake's question, but one thing bothered him,"Hey, ease up on the sword there.", Pocket glanced over at Bowie, "This is a somewhat popular hangout for some of the local colts and fillies, and some of the older ones even hang around here to er, 'make-out', so please don't start swinging that...", he stopped talking and started to shiver, "Is it me, or did it just get colder in here?"

OOC: It was a painting, not a statue.

Bowie cried out, "Wait!", as Rainy fled from the pony with the razor sharp ice crystals. Bowie had removed his hoof from the hilt of his sword at Pocket's request, bowing to his logic. Bowie slowly approached the unfamiliar pony, feeling the temperature difference become more pronounced as he got closer. Shivering from the cold, he asked, "Is that you making it so cold in here?". He warily looked at the ice crystals, prepared to stand and fight or retreat with a special technique that would probably bring the rest of the group with him.

"oh I see. Yeah, he saw how sharp those crystals of yours were and combining that with the spookiness of the place...", Bowie trailed off and shrugged with a smile. "Chillbreeze? A fitting name to have, considering what I have seen you do. I'm Bowie. I am a swordspony in training and I plan on being a hero like my dad!", he exclaimed happily with a huge grin on his face, this little expedition was getting more exciting by the minute! He didn't want it to end!

"Nice to meet you, I'm Pocket Change from Canterlot Commons.", the white unicorn bowed his head, "I don't mean to be rude, but can your turn cold spell off? This pony furcoat of mine is generally up to the task for most weather, but I'm starting to freeze my, er horn off.", he quickly realized something strange about the filly the moment he mentioned his horn, "Wait a second. You're an Earthie. How in Equestria are you doing magic?"

Rainy Splash got up and he shook his head getting his bearings."Sorry Syd and Neon.I was just a little um scared."He said being embarrresed at the last part.

Neon Bright sat up and grabbed her head.The crash really hurt.She looked at Rainy angrily ahe got up and walked over to him.She raised her hoof to hit him.But when she saw the fear in his eyes she put ack on the ground."It's fine Mister Splash."She said smiling at him.Neon helped Rainy and Syd up.

((Okay I'm waiting on Syd now.))

"She's not a unicorn either.", Pocket shrugged his shoulders, "Which is what concerns me..But on a more important note.", the unicorn got a little closer to the pink pony and sniffed, "Was curious if you actually smell like birthday cake!"

OOC: Does she? :blah: (At least he didn't see if she TASTED like birthday cake. Ouch!)

Bowie said, "Actually, I do have something I should share with you all, besides the fact that I am carrying a sword.... I am a "special" earth pony as well, I seem to be able to control lightning/electricity and "jump" from a dangerous situation to safety. Although the second one I can only really do that once a day at my age...". He then smiled and said, "Let's keep going!".

[OOC: She does smell like birthday cake!]

Birthday Cake gave Pocket Change a weird look. "You know, n-normal ponies don't usually sniff other p-ponies out of nowhere." she said to him with a slight grin. She then turned to Bowie and listened to him. "Are you sure it's n-not too c-cold to go further?" she said.

"Well, I could have been smelling your perfume, but that at least answered my question!", Pocket looked as pleased as pony punch, "I do hope that Neon is alright. The longer she's been gone, the worst I feel about the whole thing.", his ears flopped down, "So, what's next? The creepy basement slash boiler room where it was rumored Ravenscroft burnt all the bodies, the extremely spooky attic where he kept all his dangerous traps, or the not so creepy kitchen, where he probably made muffins or something.", he shrugged and waited for the others to come up with some ideas or to start moving once again.

Bowie listened to them all as he weighed the options and said, "I'll try to find our missing friends. You can go in whatever direction you wish and explore but we should get back together in the kitchen before nightfall. If I am not there, just assume I used my "jump" ability to leave the mansion.". Waving a hoof, he headed for the basement.

"You said it Syddie."Neon said giving him a really bad nickname.Then she got some band aids that she found and pu one on her and each of her friends heads.She smiled and said"What know guys?"

Rainy Splash had thanked Neon for the first aid.He then said"Well the rest of us went down that tunnel.But I relized I hate the underground."

"Ofcourse.", Pocket bowed his head, "I'll be more than happy to keep you safe, m'lady, but for now, let's just follow Bowie into the basement. He at least has a really big pointy sword and I have my light spell which is holding up rather well. Just wish the professor of alteration back at school could see this.", he grumbled under his breath before adding, "Please watch where you're walking. The wood floor is bit patchy along the way to the basement.", with that sad, the unicorn will lead his small group to the basement....

Neon Bright wanted to go with the other ponies but she didn't want Rainy to be scared or anything.She was thinking and when she was out of ideas she said."Well I don't know then.Youcould just go through the tunnel really fast?""That's a good idea but that would leave you and Syd alone and back from the group."Rainy Splash said."Oh thats fine we need to talk a bit anyway."Neon replied.Then Rainy nodded and started down the tunnel but he wasn't scared anymore since he had Neon with him.So they walked down the tunnel and ran into the rest of the ponies.

Bowie was following Pocket and Birthday to the basement, taking the rear guard position, when the red jewel flashed brightly and revealed Rainy, Syd, snd Neon coming down the tunnel. "We're over here!", he shouted, grinning broadly with an excited gleam in his eyes again.

Syd was just happy that everyone was okay, and that they were going to be reunited with their friends. After the two of his friends were deliberating how they were going to meet up, the two decided that Rainy would fly ahead, leaving him and Neon alone in the back. After hearing that she had some things to say to him, Syd said "Uh... Neon, what did you want to talk about..." he said with nervousness.

Neon Bright smiled at him misheaviously."First let's talk about why you helped me when I got hurt and why you forgave me so easily?"She asked him.Neon saw him blush slighlty.

Up ahead all the colour had drained out of Rainy Splash.He felt trapped.Rainy was scared out of his wits.H efinally lost it and flew down the tunnel as fast as he could.