Good Ol' Days(Filly and Colt mode)(OPEN)

Birthday Cake followed Pocket down into the basement. Suddenly, Rainy Splash flew past them as fast as he could, and they saw Syd and Neon Bright not too far behind him. Birthday Cake turned around and shouted, "Rainy!" at the top of her lungs to try and get his attention.

Birthday Cake ran over to where Rainy was. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm really sorry that I startled you, I didn't mean to!" she said, trying not to cry. She bit her lip. "Dear Celestia, I am always such a cryfoal."

Bowie looked back and smiled at the group, "Glad to know you are okay, Rainy!", he said in a lively manner as he went down the stairs and carefully placed a hoof at each step to check their integrity.

Birthday Cake walked along with the group. "Hey, does anyone know what time it is?" she asked. "I wonder if it's getting late... My mother said I need to be home before dark."

Just as she said that, the passage that the group came through was suddenly blocked off.

Hearing the passage seal up and the tunnel and basement become almost pitch dark; Bowie said, "Don't panic! I can get us out with one of my special skills! There is a catch though, it's only supposed to work for only me at my age but my dad says that when I get a little older, I can bring up to 12 friends to safety with it. I am gonna need you all to be touching me or at most 2 steps away from me to come with me.".

Closing his eyes and using his heroic spirit, brought the jewels glow to a blinding brilliance as he prepped his technique. "hurry up! I can't do this forever!", he shouted as he began to pant with exhaustion from the strain of holding the charge.

Neon Bright helped Rainy Splash up and got close to Bowie.She used her magic to put up a weak light just in case."There at least we have some light."She smiled at the others.

Rainy Splash's wings stood striaght up in fear.He didn't like the underground and he didn't like the dark.Rainy was scared witless but he liked that he had Neon beside him he really liked her as a friend.

"Ahem.", Pocket pointed out in his own way that he still had his light spell going. The blood on his snout had long dried, so he was at least able to work some minor magic without harming himself for the moment. He followed the others, "Such drama ponies.", he grumbled, "Let's try not to make too much of mess!"

As everyone ran near Bowie, the group suddenly were teleported out. "Eek, the sun is setting!" Birthday Cake screeched. Looking frantically back and forth to figure out where she was, she noticed that Bowie was in a lot of pain. "Bowie! Are you okay?"

As everyone ran near Bowie, the group suddenly were teleported out. "Eek, the sun is setting!" Birthday Cake screeched. Looking frantically back and forth to figure out where she was, she noticed that Bowie was in a lot of pain. "Bowie! Are you okay?"

"No, I am not okay. I pushed myself too hard bringing everypony out with my egress skill.", Bowie replied to Birthday Cake. He could barely stand on his hooves, completely drained of energy from the strain of saving himself and everypony else. He looked at the sky and saw it was darkening as sunset approached. "It's almost night and I am in no condition to defend you all with my sword...", he said to everypony as he attempted to walk and stumbled into Rainy before collapsing from the pain of going beyond his limits. "This...hurts!", he shouted as he blinked back tears.

Rainy Splash went down with Bowie.He hit the ground really hard but he didn't care."Oh my gosh!Um shouldn't we bring him to some adults so they could help?Neon is the orphange near?"He asked his newfound friend

Neon Bright was scared"The orphange is near but you don't dare bring him there.They don't fricken care!Is anyponys parents around?"She asked the group despretly.

Bowie looked up from where he had fallen and saw a group of young ponies without a leader, scared and unsure of what to do. He coughed loudly and replied to Birthday Cake and Rainy's questions, "Go to the REA barracks, ask for Sweep Blade and tell him its about Bowie and to follow you. He'll come on the run. While you are doing that, Rainy and Pocket; I want you to stat with me. Rainy, take my sword and use it to defend us and give Pocket the wooden sword. I trust you with it until help arrives.". Holding out the sword to Rainy with a shaky hoof, his mouth was a grimace of pain as tears stained the coat beneath his eyes.

Birthday Cake nodded, and ran for the REA barracks. She ran all around trying to find where the building was, but then, she got lost and had no clue where she was.

Rainy Splash took the real sword and tossed the wooden one to Pocket."Okay Neon and Birthday will take everypony to the barracks while me and pocket stay here"Rainy told everypony.Neon Bright took eveypony and ran with them.Then Rainy Splash turned to Pocket."Okay you and me circle around Bowie.If something happens just yell.Okay?"He said and Pocket nodded.

Neon Bright wasn't sure where she was going but she knew that she and birthday cake knew the town the best.Neon norrowed down a place where the barracks could be.She just needed everypony to follow her and not to run away.