[Ponyville] Spreading The FABULOUS Word [Open]

Dubstep

Glitzen Glamour trotted merrily around town, with his saddlebags full of printed-up fliers. These were not the ordinary cheaply printed, photocopied, scratchy, black-and-white fliers, oh no. Not for Glitzen Glamour. These were gorgeous, laminated, weather-protected, full-color, professionally designed fliers - and several different batches! Each flier showed a delicate little purple unicorn stallion with a sleek, silvery-white mane, modeling a suit or men's saddle for the camera. There were a number of different varieties - Glitzen's favourite was the one where the unicorn was wearing the loosely buttoned dress shirt and the open jacket, one hoof up to tip the fedora low over his horn, and he made sure to use every last one of those as he spread the posters around. He was also pretty fond of the unicorn looking shy and flustered in an elegant, forest green men's saddle.

Some of the other outfits included the unicorn looking proud and elegant in a fine tux, lounging comfortably in an Appleoosian style suit, or looking a bit haughty and regal in an especially stylish and expensive silver saddle. The fliers were dark, framing the dark little unicorn, and a shining metallic font across the top read "Puttin' on the Glitz!" Smaller silver text across the

bottom read, "Fine fashions and mane-styling for the discerning stallion and mare."

He paused a moment as he was putting a flier up just outside a cafe, admiring the work. These were no mere fliers, he congratulated himself. They were too faaaaabulous to be considered mere fliers! These were collectibles! Sadly, he only had a model for his men's line of clothing, but soon that would soon change, he was sure.

"Wonderful, simply wonderful! These are sure to get some traffic to my shop~" Glitzen said smiling to himself, this was going to be a nice day.

Bramble Rose walked through town, flushing, as he kept seeing *himself* on the fliers all over. Why, oh why hadn't he put together the dots that standing in the studio getting his picture taken wasn't going to be the end of it? The pink blush was semi-permanantly burned into his cheeks by the time he got to the cafe for a nice early breakfast.

Just in time to see Glitzen putting another flier up, his saddlebags mostly depleted by this point in time. The jumpy unicorn, already feeling jittery about *everyone* seeing him all dressed up and fancy in all those outfits, groaned softly at seeing yet another flier being put up. Oh, pony apples ... but ... he already had the bits pocketed. What could he do but bear it?

"H-hi, Glitzen!" he said. "I see you've been busy this morning! Must have been up before Celestia to get all these fliers up all over!" He glanced worriedly at the fliers. "oh, geez... I hadn't really... *realized* how they'd be *everywhere*!" He wasn't even sure he'd be able to eat, the way the butterflies were fluttering about, but he had a long day ahead of him. "So, you about to have some breakfast? We could share a table."

"Bramble! Darling! Good morning dear how are you?~ My yes busy busy busy heheh!" Glitzen said smiling as Bramble walked up to him, the poor dear was practically shaking like a leaf on a tree, though GG supposed near anypony would be with their face around town like this, "Indeed dear, have to spread the word all over if I want good business you see. Mmm, breakfast sounds smashing darling I'd love to!" he said nodding to his friend, he had been to excited to eat anything yet, the prospect of his business getting so many customers was almost too much to stand, "So where shall we go hmm? I've not gotten the chance to really look around town to know any of the good eateries yet, what with setting up the shop after all~"

Bramble smiled, and gestured just to the next building. "Well, I'm new myself, but I've been having breakfast at Mocha's from time to time. She's got good coffee and good muffins." He grinned. "I absolutely love the clover tea she makes."

He glances at the fliers. "Hey, I meant to ask, but forgot... but ... could I have one of each of those? For my scrap book. I ... never did anything like modeling before." He glances around again, nervous about the fliers. "I can't believe I'm all over town!"

"Mmm, that sounds marvelous Bramble dear!~" Glitzen said smiling, he loved a nice cup of tea and hadn't gotten around to buying some leaves to steep, "Of course darling, I've got plenty left, they turned out so much more beautifully than I was expecting, and I was already expecting them to be faaaabulous!~" he said with a bright smile, putting emphasis on fabulous, the fliers were so wonderful, and the subject looked to be an expert, even though it was his first time modeling, turning and grabbing out one of each of the different fliers, GG passed them to the purple pelted wonder, "Now if you'd like, I can get you copies of just the photos as well, with out all the fancy text and all that!"

Bramble Rose smiled happily. "I would like original photos, too, yes! But I also rather like the fliers that they were made for, even though..." he glances around with a faintly haunted expression... "Oh, man. *everypony's* going to see them!"

He sat down on a pile of hay at one of the tables in the cafe. "You must think that's terrible of me... I mean, what was I expecting? You told me this is what they were going to be used for, but... still. It didn't sink in. *:lol:*" The pink blush seemed permenantly burned into his cheeks.

"Nonsense darling!~ Near anypony would be nervous with their face all around town, I can understand it's a bit of a shock heheh~" Glitzen said taking a seat across the table from Bramble, the poor thing was simply flushed with embarrassment, it wasn't everyday a fashionista spread your face all over town, but GG was sure in the long run it would be a good boost to Bramble's confidence, "Anypony who knows anything of fashion will simply ADORE those fliers, you might even get a couple ponies asking for autographs~" he said with a giggle knowing it would get a friendly rise out of the poor boy.

Bramble's green eyes got really big at Glitzen's words, as he ordered a couple of his favorite clover muffins for the two of them. "Oh, n-no, no, that's impossible... who could *possibly* want *my* autograph?" he asked embarrassedly. "now you're just being silly!"

He tried not to imagine that... him, getting autographs? Maybe some cute fillies, who'd giggle and run off after getting it? No! no, no, no, that was ridiculous! His face burned with embarrassment, little pink circles standing out on his cheeks.