*insert introduction here*

DreamBaker

About Myself: I am a pony artist from the USA, and am here for role playing

How I found Canterlot.com: user

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I have been a fan since I was a child and the new series just revived my love for colorful equines

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello, I am Dream of http://askdreambaker.tumblr.com/ and I am here looking for some role playing and that is about it.

Only here for roleplaying? Why not friends? :'( I wanted to be your friend... Anyways, welcome to Canterlot, have a great time, and I look forward to seeing you out there roleplaying like a boss! ^_^

Haha, friends are great too! I just meant I'm not really here to post art, or argue with people.

Oh, haha, that's nice! Well... If you don't mind... I'd like to see a place where you have posted your art... That is, if it is okay with you :-(

And it's great not to argue with people! Most people don't come here just to argue anyways, and if somepony does come here just to be rude and fight, its to the :Luna: ! Anyways, do you have any other cool hobbies?

I draw pictures, watch scary movies, play tons of video games, do rapier classes, shoot bows, play more video games, watch ponies, and, oh, did I mention I play video games? :D All that fun stuff. Now, if you don't mind... I believe a certain tumblr is in need of viewing!

It always makes me smile to read somepony else likes Rarity :) And although at first I couldn't comprehend connecting her with PP, I remembered fairly soon how wicked duet those two create together ;-)

Welcome to Canterlot! Enjoy your stay, nopony's going to deny you that!

It always makes me smile to read somepony else likes Rarity :) And although at first I couldn't comprehend connecting her with PP, I remembered fairly soon how wicked duet those two create together ;-)

Welcome to Canterlot! Enjoy your stay, nopony's going to deny you that!

I love Rarity, I want to embody her. I also love Pinkie, but I really identify with her. I think they would make a good team though as well.

I think they would make a good team though as well.

Well, "Putting your hoof down" was a great episode after all for me. Simply loved observing those two running around together.