The Darkness Storm(OPEN)

It was a fine day.The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.Rainy Splash was sleeping in his house when he heard yelling outside.He looked out his window and saw that a few pegasai ponies where yelling.He saw a big huge cloud coming towards ponyville."What is this I thought that there where no storms today?"Rainy asked them.They all just shrugged and took to the sky and ran into the cloud.Now when a pegasus hits a cloud even a rain cloud it's supposed to dissapear.But when the pegasai entered the cloud they didn't come out.Rainy gasped."Whats going on?"He trotted away then took to the skies he knew only one thing:He needed to get away from the cloud.He was flying as fast as he could then a little cloud shotfrom the big one.It hit him in the left wing.Searing pain coursed through his body.Rainy screamed and fell headfirst into the ground.He got up and limped towards Ponyville hospital.He had to tell somepony.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((NOTE:I plan on brining some changelings in so if you havn't seen the finale it would be best to watch it.))

Rainy Splash limped towards the pony.Everytime he took a step he winced.He got to the pony and colllapsed.He couldn't even lift a hoof.All Rainy could do is just breath trying to keep consious on the ground."H-h-elp.Stor-.Princess?"He asked.

Thunder shook the ground violenltly.It started pouring.Soaking the two ponies.Rainy would of been happy about that if he was awake.But pain caused him to dive into unconsionus.The whole town was now swallowed up by the darkness of the storm.Ponies where running around outside panicing.They never seen anything like this and they've dealt with cotton candy clouds!

Xeno crawled up from a hole in the ground just on the edge of Ponyville. One of many tunnel exits Dusty had managed to pock mark all over equestria. Something made his back itch and his wings cramp as he sat under ground. He had to surface to see for himself what was happening. He shook himself of dirt and what mud was starting to form. Dusty was making a quick exit else where as the shaking thunder frightened him and Tomes off. Xeno stayed to see this out for as long as he could.

The orange eyed Changeling looked up at the clouds, squinting now and then at the bright flashes and rain drops. Turning his head to the near by main road which ran through Ponyville. He could hear the frightened ponies gallop about in the town. He had to see; clinging tight to the buildings as he skirted about the edge of town till he reached the main rode. Poking his head out from the building to see into town. What a mess.

Xeno crouched low to the ground as a pegasi shot up into the clouds. Watching the pony brave the unknown for a moment before catching a glimpse of a cart near by. Standing unattended on the edge of the street, and if it weren't for the crash of thunder he would have snuck under it. Instead he yelped and dashed; sliding on the ground to a stop under the cart. Little did he know some other pony was already under it. The yellow filly coming eye to eye with Xeno and screaming so loud it made his ears ring. At least he had the cart to himself as the pony dashed out from the cart as if the very spirits of Tartaris were chasing after her.

(( this is a free RP which, you can RP without a character sheet. plus i have done so many that i'm running out of ideas))

Silver Tone stopped right in front insantly. he looked at her for a second.

" hi" he said

(OOC:(...well I can't describe him or commit to any actions without knowing anything about him... 0.o) IC:)

She lowers her head slightly and backs up as the Pegasus lands in front of her. Gulping down her nervousness, she squeaks out:

"...h-hiyyo sir..."

(( oh, he is my Avatar, he is basically your average slacker. but when there is something extremely important that needs to be done, he'll get it done.))

Silver looked the mare. "are you okay" he asked,"I'm not gonna hurt you" then he took a step closer.

"i'm Silver Tone" he introduced himself.

Xeno watched from under the cart. Almost studying the two ponies as they talked, the third seemed injured. He wasn't sure what he himself should do; staying hunkered down during the strange storm. The more recent lighting strike only reinforced his desire to stay right under this cart. Only poking his head out from under it to observe better and deal with the rain on his head. Curious even more to the way they'd behave in his unusual and chaotic storm.

Something stirred up in his heart, or at least some where in his chest tightened, at the sight of Rainy obviously in pain. Xeno looked around, trying to find a pony to mimic. Most were hiding in doors but he got a glimpse of one behind a window. A white stallion of some sort. Try as he might though; clenching his teeth and straining he wasn't able to get more than an orange ring to flicker around his waist. He still couldn't mimic otherponies, and instead just winced as a migrane set in; rubbing his head with a hoof to stave it off.

How could he help? He wondered through the migrane, squinting his glowing orange eyes at the group. What if he tried to scare them? That would get them to move. No; that'd cause more panic. He doubt he could even step into direct view without causing a disturbance. Get to the hospital! He yelled silently in his head.