The Darkness Storm(OPEN)

Rainy Splash looked over to a cart and saw a strange creature.It was an unicorn but had wings too but it was black and had strange orange eyes.Rainy tilted his head and the thing saw him and froze.Rainy trotted over to him only wincing a few times."Hello there.Ah oooh ow!My names is Rainy Splash who and WHAT are you?"Rainy Splash had sweat pouring off his face as he gave the changeling a friendly smile.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC:(...ehh, whatever... =3)IC:)

Insanity backs into the wall behind her and stops smiling, looking down at the ground and shivering a little more.

"...I-I'm k-kind of cold..."

" Oh uh..." Silver Started to look around then he saw a blanket in a basket. He quickly grabbed it and put it on Insanity.

Rainy Splash looked up at the clouds worriedly.Then saw the pegasus talking to Insanity."Oh hi!My name is Rainy Splash and you are?"He asked.He winced again as his wing twitched.A tear ran down Rainy's cheek and he bit his bottom lip.The pain was almost unbearable.

"S'up I'm Silver Tone" Silver said to Rainy, when he saw his wing twitch and gave him a cut he stood back "Dude are you alright"

Xeno remained as still as he could. Hoping he wasn't the object of interest to the injured pony. Much to his dismay he was; looking up almost terrified of Rainy as he greeted him. He was taken back by the pleasing if strained hello. Xeno didn't respond; remaining silent under his cart with his head poked out. But he did want to answer while remaining silent; reaching his hoof out and digging the word "Xeno" into the ground until the rain washed it away.

Xeno was scared out of his cart as another strike of lightning broke the silents with a thundering crash. The Changeling jumping out from under the cart as the strike was so loud it sounded, to him, like it was right behind him. Well he was in plain sight now, and his wings drooped low as his head and the disappointed scowl he had now that he was utterly soaked again. He sighed a raspy breath. Himself a bit shorter than Rainy and currently looking at the pony's injured wing. Flinching now and then at the slightest hint of a hoof fall in fear of some one else spotting him.

Xeno looked side to side; standing up on his hind legs as he did. Trying to look for what might be a hospital. Dropping back down on all fours with a shake in an attempt to dry himself off in the rain.

Rainy Splash was confused."Hmmm.I thought all the changelings where blasted from where the y came and that they where evil.But Xeno is cool and nice.And he is now my friend."With the last sentence he put an arm around Xeno.He smiled and then got serious."Okay.So you guys figure out what's going on while Xeno and I find a hospital."

Rainy Splash was confused."Hmmm.I thought all the changelings where blasted from where the y came and that they where evil.But Xeno is cool and nice.And he is now my friend."With the last sentence he put an arm around Xeno.He smiled and then got serious."Okay.So you guys figure out what's going on while Xeno and I find a hospital."

"they probably had no choice to do that " Silver said "just because his race tried to attempt to take over doesn't mean that they all want to "

Xeno was baffled. Pleasantly silent. Ponies were kind, too kind perhaps. Darn fast to make friends too. He could feel a small skip in his proverbial step already in the air of kindness. Despite the actual air being full of rain and dreadful clouds. Feeling a bit more at ease; he still stood stiff as a fence post. Everything still unsettled him and if need be he could easily make a quick escape. Flapping his wet wings and tucking them against his body.

As luck would have it; the strong winds must have ripped off a bit of canvas from a cart or canopy. Throwing the tattered sheet of fabric against the Changeling. Startling him at first he shook to try and get it off. only making it drape over his body and drag ever so barely against the ground. Perfect! He thought; pulling it over his head and tying it around his neck for a makeshift cloak to better hide him. Though his glowing orange eyes still stood out under the veil cast by the hood.

Rainy Splash sighed and started cantering around town sadly.Why did Xeno not whant to be his friend?"Well.Everypony has different tastes.I just never geussed that somepony hated being noticed.Xeno is way more than shy though."Rainy Splash sighed looked up to see Ponyville Hospital written on a sighn.

Insanity thought about her view on the band of stunts-ponies, and decided that her honest opinion would make her look silly.

"...y-yeah, they're great..."

She said, smiling as sincerely as she could.

"nice, so whose your favorite performer" Silver Tone said smiling

Xeno tilted his head as he followed silently behind Rainy. "I ... am sorry?" Xeno spoke; his voice was wispy as if he had a sore throat. Unsure if he should have said anything or something. Stepping quicker to Rainy's side; looking at his injured wing as they neared the hospital. He was very curious now; sinking into his cloak more and narrowing his eyes to try and keep himself hidden. Looking up at the sign as well then into the door's windows. Wondering if more ponies had fled to it.

Silver Tone went beside Insanity " its just thunder and lighting, it won't hurt you....unless you stand out there with a metal wire in your hoof then yeah it will hurt you.... Badly, possibly kill you" Silver said