The Darkness Storm(OPEN)

Xeno felt a shiver over his back. Looking behind himself and up at the cloud looming over head. He shook, water dripping from the brim of his hood to the ground. Taking a step back from the hospital door and scanned the area. Seemed every pony hid for cover or his sight was rather narrow. Should have stayed with Tomes and Dusty. He thought quietly.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The door opened and Rainy Splash walked inside.As soon as he was fully inside the hospital the door slamed shut.The hospital was creepy with light flickering and stuff lying on its side and stuff."Hello?"Rainy asked."Yes Rainy come closer."A creepy raspy voice said and then Silver Tone insanity Xeno and himself jumped out of nowhere."Ahhhh!Whats going on?"

Rainy Splash was scared."W-who are you?Why do you look like me and my friends?"He asked.They groweled.Rainy finaly noticed that these where BAD changelings.He screamed and started pounding on the door."Help!HELP!Xeno?Insanity?Silver?Ahhhhhh!Noooooo-"He was being dragged away from the door being taken somewhere.

Rainy Splash starts bucking and punching the air."Let me go you freaks!"He finally bucked the Xeno clone in the face.He then tried to fly.Rainy forgot about his broken wing though.He crashed into the wall."OW!"He started to try to crawl away.Then the Insanity clone bonked him on the head and he slipped back into unconsiousnus.

With the storm passing over ponyville, a crack of lightining pierced the air. A crater appeared where the lightning struck. A grey pony was laying in the crater that used to be a sidewalk. He was unconcious, but he soon got up. One of his eyes had a scar going through it, and he had various scars on his body. He appeared in what looked like makeshift body armor, as well as a trenchcoat covering him. He reached for a mask with what looked like a ventilation system on it, and he heard wails from ponies in the halls. He turned some dial on the goggles that the mask had, which seemed to allow him to pierce the veil of a changelings disguise. He sees a yellow mare being pulled away by the changelings. His horn sparked to life as he began blasting the changelings with magically powered bolts. He worked his way over to the mare as he picked off the changelings holding her. He said in a muffled voice "Come with me if you want to live!" Syd said helping her up.

Syd leads them into the hospital, shooting magic bolts at any wayward changelings that appear. They fall to the ground passed out or worse. He leads them into what looked like a storage room. He locked the door and barricaded it to keep the changelings out. The stallion removed his mask, breathing the fresh air. He looked towards the two other ponies that he had saved, and said "Are you two okay? It is a good thing I saved you two when I did. Who knows what they could have done to you If I had not intervened. Oh, By the way, how many years has it been since Luna has come back from her exile?" The pony said.

Looking at the grey pegausus, he noticed he was in some pain. His wing seemed to be damaged and asked if he needed assistance.

((Rainy isn't blue he's gray like rain clouds.))

Rainy Splash nodded to Syd.His wing was badly broken he suspekted he would need at least a splint.He then looked at the ground.Rainy has lost his only advantage:flight.Rainy wasn't super smart he wasn't hoovy(handy) and he didn't know how to fight well.But he recently relized he was pretty purswasive.

Syd heard the grey stallion speak and he was delighted to hear that he is where he needs to be. "Well I would hate to burst your bubble Rainy, but I don't think that you will be seeing that happen unfortunately. That was going to happen until the changlings attacked, sending Equestria into disarray. I am here to make sure that does not happen at all. You see, I'm not from this time..." the grey pony trailed off, seeing the yellow one cowering on the floor. He laid down next to her, seeing she was shivering and plastered with mud, he took out a towel from one of his saddlebags and wiped the mud off. He offered her his coat, draping it over her body. Attempting to keep her warm by laying next to her and sharing body heat.

Xeno was taken off guard. Though his gut told him this was going to happen, if only he acted on it. Fortuantely Xeno's first reaction to the sudden change of events was to dive into the nearest flower bed. Other wise he probably would have taken an unwanted magic bolt to his already scarred face. When he finally lifted his head; none of the other ponies were to be seen. Though a few passing Changelings looked at him as if he were mad. They weren't wrong in truth.

Xeno's stroll into the hospital was met with morbid disgust. For whom though; seeing his fallen brethren on the hospital floors. Charred by magic if not wobbling as they recovered. What did his kind want, why were they hostile too. He still didn't have an answer as he followed the destructive trail to the barred storage door, he could hear the pony's muffled voices behind the door.

Another Changeling confronted Xeno. Showing interest in the door; head butting it as if questioning why Xeno was interested in it. he had to think fast. Divert the Changeling; ramming his head against the Changeling. Stomping a hoof and hissing sharply at him. Pushing the Changeling away from the door; trotting away together else where and way from the ponies.

Silver was flying away from changeling that were after him.'' Help!!!!!!!! Oh Celestia help me!!!!!'' then he tripped and landed on the ground and broke his wing. Silver coward as changelings surrounded him.

Rainy Splash walked back into the hospital.He forgot about Xeno.As soon as Rainy walked in Xeno was there protecting Silver from some changelings.Rainy Splash jumped over them right onto a changeling giving it a short time to run."Get away all of you!"he said to the remaining changelings.When Rainy turned around to Xeno and Silver he saw Syd charging his horn."WAIT SYD NOOOO!"Then the horn let loose a lazer right at Xeno.