The Darkness Storm(OPEN)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Syd had realised what he had just done, and ran over to Rainy. "Hey, don't you dare go to sleep on me!" Syd used a spell that would mend the burn on his side. He took out some antiseptic and a cloth from the shelf in the closet. He took the cloth and said "This will hurt a lot, but this will clean out your wound." He put the cloth on his side and put pressure on it, attempting to stem the flow of blood. "Silver, come over here and hold the wound." He shot a look at the changeling and used a spell to put temporary paralysis on him. "I'll have a word with you when I get back, but I have to go find Insanity Dash." he said with a scowl.

"Insanity, there was an accident. This changeling here was about to be pacified so to speak by me, but Silver jumped and knocked him out of the way, and Rainy got hit the process. He will be fine, he just needs some first aid and rest." Syd saw her looking worried still, so he lifted her face with his foreleg so that he could look directly into her eyes. He spoke in lower tone to her. "Listen I won't let anything happen to you or him, just don't run off on me like that okay?"

Syd noticed Rainy get pounced on by the group of changelings. "Ah buck. You, changeling. You are going to prove your loyalty. Help me get him back and you will earn my forgiveness." Syd dropped the spell and began shooting at the changelings attacking Rainy, being careful not to shoot him. "Xeno, when he they are gone, you hold Rainy down, and don't do anything you will regret."

Rainy Splash felt the herd of changelings pony piling on him.He just closed his eyes and waited for death.Then he heard Syd trying to help him.He screamed in rage and started slamming the back of his head to the ground.Then Xeno was helping too."Guys just let them kill me I'M USELESS!I'm just weighing you down.Please just leave me.No use risking your life for somepony like me."Rainy yelled crying fully now.

Rainy Splash finally got away from the changelings.Now he ran again.If he couldn't get killed by the changelings then he would just have to do it himself.He then found a giant cliff he smiled again knowing that he couldn't fly and that Syd would kill the changelings that would go close to him.He jumped and spread out his legs as if he was flying.Then Rainy plummeted towards the ground.