What To Do Between Seasons!

tacobob

Watch G1. Our household just bought 25th Anniversary DVD collection, and we've watched the movie and Rescue at Midnight Castle. I actually really liked the movie. "I'll Go It Alone" is surprisingly catchy, and was seriously competing with "This Day Aria" for earworm status for a few days.

Well, if I 100% finish Wind Waker before the new season arrives and finish catching up on the show as well... I will be like the boy in this picture (note: That is Lucas during the mushroom trip on TaneTane Island. The red in the background is not blood either.)

clausadhjdhskadj_by_blooopie.png

probably going to spend more times on theses forums making more friends and ive just started to re watch the entire season 1 and 2 again in super HD :D

that will pass some time and then probably after that play games for the rest of my life until season 3 comes.

Oh also probs spend a lot of time on youtube watching vids by the best brony's out there i know like Jazxblade and Azekahs fanfic readings are always awesome to listen to

Hopefully finish my OC sheet for this thing before season er...seven begins. Have you ever tried to write something, but had some many ideas that you didn't know what to put down first? :wail:

I dont care if your nice, rude, or even the absolute worst plothole I'v ever met, I'd be thrilled if you'd criticize ideas/chapters/etc! tartarus, you can jsut have your dog type up the criticism and I'd be happy! most of my stuff gets ZERO posts back...

:lol:

Link me sometime. I'd gladly read any of your stuff. ;-)