What To Do Between Seasons!

tacobob

Some ideas on what to do between seasons..

1. Rewatch seasons 1-2!

2. Rewatch seasons 1-2 with funny commentary (BronyComms do a good job, and there are others. Mind you, it's not very work friendly...)

3. Watch Der You-Tube! What did we do without the U-Tubes and the interwebs back in the dark ages?

4. Look at and create awesome pony art!

5. Fanfics!

6. Make me a pie. (Please)

Anyone else have any ideas? :kissy:

during the wait for season two I joined canterlot :l I'm sure this is VERY useful advice to everyone here, seeing as how you're all members of Canterlot already.

but seriously, if there's any guests viewing this topic, join Canterlot. it's loads of fun~ ;3

Looking at my DVR, I'm not going to suffer from a lack of fun, geeky toons (Let's see..Young Justice...Green Lantern..Adventure Time..Regular Show..Thundercats..Avengers. Toss in Venture Brothers and I'll be a happy camper!)

But still.it's not...the same... :wail:

There's also some fun videos on Der Youtuben, like one has Bronies watch previous Gen Pony movies/shows.

I could always take time to re-learn how to draw...yes...

I am filling my new kindle with FanFics "Fillyng?" so, FFics, Check!

Rewatching? would do, so, Check!

Draw art? Cannot draw horseapples, so, uncheck, but I would watch, so sort of half check...

Wait in sort of vain for the Spanish dub. of season two... Perphars on June, or in September...

Ponyfy any gadget with ponies.

Complete my Hasbro figures collection, (well, not complete, that's insane, just add some stuff)

Watch G1 cartoons Really, they aren't THAT bad, if u keep an open and innocent mind. Isn't that the base of our fandom? *twists inquisitevely moustache*

I've recently gone back to level crunching on my video games. Pokemon don't level themselves!

Though I probably will go and rewatch season 1 again. I started watching the series in a funny order, so I've missed some episodes that I need to track back on.

I'm currently awaiting if I'm getting picked-up for another summer of work at the summer camp down my street. If I do get asked to work there, I may likely get some pony time cut down a bit...

But whatever happens, I'll likely do all of the following:

- Write fanfiction! (My favorite passtime, xD)

- Rewatch Season 1 + 2

- Have viewing parties with the guys I converted into Bronies (I got them hooked. We are now SERIOUSLY considering viewing parties...)

- Read fanfiction

- CRITICIZE fanfiction (You think I'd be nice? :smug: )

- Chat on multiple pony forums.

- Search for other Brony forums, and go where no Brony has gone before (And hopefully not run into Discord)...*Cough*StarTrekreference*Cough*

- CONSTANTLY log hours on Equestria Daily

It's the summer time, and I plan to expend hours upon hours on pony! :D

- CRITICIZE fanfiction (You think I'd be nice? :smug: )

I dont care if your nice, rude, or even the absolute worst plothole I'v ever met, I'd be thrilled if you'd criticize ideas/chapters/etc! tartarus, you can jsut have your dog type up the criticism and I'd be happy! most of my stuff gets ZERO posts back...