Canterlot; the Movie -The Canterlot Gambit (OPEN)

Boss_Hoss1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Sorry about the long pause, getting settled in College

"Allow me to introduce ourselves. I'm Codex and this here is Boss, Silver, Tyler and Thrylos. We were just about to..." Codex paused, then turned to Boss. "What we about to do again? I'm still recovering from the intial shock."

• 4 weeks later...

(Sorry, been attempting to sort out my life)

Silver gives a friendly wave to the new arrival. He then answers Codex, "We were about to head to Ponyville as it is the most familiar place to us. You are welcome to tag along with us."

Hoss bows to the newcomer they just found "Like he said. We just found out we can handle things with our hooves. Just dont think about it too much until we can get some answers. By the way, what name should we call you?"

The bay colored unicorn looked up toward the elegant white castle perched on the mountain rising high above them, then at the oddly colored alicorn "If the views on the show is accurate, we're about equidistant from Canterlot and Ponyville, so Silver here chose Ponyville. You can come with us if you like since we're trying to figure out the how and why on what we are doing here."

Hoss hmmmed and pointed with a hoof back down the trail "So I guess we are going that way on the trail, right?"