Well, Hello there, Everypony!

MacadamiaNut

About Myself: Well, to keep it simple:

I am an ingoing college student with a fancy for cosplay, anime, and ponies.

I like making things, being immature when I can be, and noodles.

Also, I am Asian.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google on a bored, rainy evening.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, my friend who lives in Australia was telling me about this hilarious new favourite cartoon character of hers who she introduced to me as "Derpy Hooves".

I was curious, started the first episode last year, and I have been faithful ever since. :D

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity
You can call me Maca, Macadamia, or Bri.

Well, I have been searching for a place to allow my pegasister wings to spread. I have one--maybe two--brony friends to share my MLP love outside the internet. Unfortunately, not a lot of people in my school took very kindly to bronies, otakus, and basically anything that was a little "out of convention".

I generally enjoy writing, performing, and playing around like an idiot.

In the MLP:FiM world, I have to say that my favourite pony is a tie between Rarity and Fluttershy. I like Rarity's feisty yet proper and absolutely hilariously dramatic personality, but I also have a taste for Fluttershy's adorable cuteness and ANIMALSOMGOMGOMG. *ahem*

In any case, I've been looking to jump into the world of RPing for MLP and, well, it seems that I have fallen down the right rabbit hole.

I look forward to RPing with all of you, and I really hope that we can all have great fun together! :D

Best of awesomeness,

~Macadamia

tie between Rarity and Fluttershy. I like Rarity's feisty yet proper and absolutely hilariously dramatic personality, but I also have a taste for Fluttershy's adorable cuteness

Ville's seal of approval is being followed by a violet ribbon of excellence, more accurately speaking, excellent choice.

Although his personality pulls him towards Rarity in the end.

Hearty welcome to Canterlot! Enjoy your stay!

WELL Bri....The time has come for you to make the most important decision of your life.

TO RP OR NOT TO RP!

nah, just kidding. Welcome to the Forum!

I hope you enjoy your time here at Canterlot!

Also you better post pictures of your cosplays =/