[Cloudsdale] Rainbow Visions [OPEN]

Thrylos

It was a simple little trip to Cloudsdale, and hopefully an enjoyable one for Hops. Flying up to the cloud city, the dark caramel pegasus cheerfully set hoof in the fluffy clouds, and looked in wonder at the tiny puffs of cloud rising. It had been a while since the pony had come here, and he was glad to be back!

Fleetfoot was walking along the clouds by herself, her goggles hanging around her neck. She had gotten home early from training, and she had taken a shower. She decided a walk along the clouds would refresh her, and hopefully not make her sore, over-worked joints feel worse.

She found a cloud which looked perfect for napping and smiled, cuddling down into it. Despite everypony's assumptions that a Wonderbolt should be full of energy and to call all the time, Fleetfoot was the opposite; lazy. Although it wasn't as if she cared. She was just getting comftwhen a caramel coloured pegasus caught her eye. She blinked and rubbed her eyes. Huh, seemed kinda familiar. Although everypony seemed familiar to her.

She decided to fly down to him and meet him. She smiled and took off. Her wings failed her, and she got a cramp. "Arghh! I shouldn't have stopped using them so quickly after training!" she crash landed onto the pegasus stallion.

"Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry!"

Crescent Blaze was making his way through cloudsdale on his way home from the race track. The purple stallion had just come off a big win and was feeling pretty good when he heard a thump and a familiar voice.

"Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry!"

Crescent banked towards the sound and saw the two pegasi tangled in heap below deciding to help out an see if knew either of them. He landed a little roughly next to them reaching out a hoof to help.

"Hey you two ok? I heard the crash and thought I'd lend a hoof." Crescent recognized the mare as soon as he helped her up.

"Hey you! how have you been? Cloudsdale treating you alright as usual?

He refrained from mentioning her name in front of the other pegasus, he knew how she got around fawning fans. He helped up the other pegasus as he waited for an answer.

"You gonna be ok there friend?"

Hops felt the weight of a pegasus crashing into him, and cringed. I shouldn't have thought this trip would be peaceful! I should have gone to Whitetail Woods and Solstice Heights! The brown pegasus's vision dim, then a voice pushed him awake, only to be blocked by his green hair in his eyes. Another pegasus must of come, because another voice popped up.

"Ugh..." Slowly, Hops got to his feet and rubbed his head with his hoofs. "Yeah, I'll be fine..." Hops tried to put on his normal, cheerful, smile, but it was hard as the throbbing pain filled his eyes with rainbows that distorted everything.

"Oh hey Crescent. I think I'm okay.

"Are you okay, sir?"

She was blushing. It wasn't like her to crash land, and if one of her teammates had found out she'd never hear the end of it. "I truly am sorry!"

She lowered her head sadly. She hated that she had hurt this pony.

Crescent saw how upset the situation was making Fleetfoot and reached out a wing to pat her back. He gave her a reassuring smile.

"Hey dont sweat it girl. Everyone makes mistakes now and then. Heck the other day I wasnt watching where I was flying and punched a hole right through a billboard. Its no big deal he's fine! You are ok arent you sir?"

Slowly, the foggy rainbow on his vision cleared slowly, and the pegasus heard only the ending of Crescent Blaze's words

"You are okay, aren't you sir?"

Hops slowly got to his hooves and saw Fleetfoot upset expression. The older pegasus sighed and cheerily layed a wing on her back. "I'm fine, sweety. Don't get angry at yourself." Hops patted her on the back, then the beer brown pegasus brought his wing back to his pelt and grinned lightly. "I'm sorry for complicating both of your days. I was just hoping for a nice vacation..." He shrugged, but inside Hops was deeply annoyed with himself.

Crescent was curious. Clearly this pony wasnt form around here.

"Vacation huh, where are you from? and uh what's your name if you dont mind me asking?"

Crescent absentmindedly adjusted the goggles on his forehead.