a Chance Encounter in the Everfree Forest

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sun Catcher stood her ground the moment the odd pony crashed into view. "The hay?", she glanced back at Herbal, before turning her attention to Draco, "For a second there, I thought you had a really bad case of 'feather flu', but it appears you have reptile wings.", she kept her distance from the odd creature, "How is that even possible? Were you born with these?", the other pegasus did not seem to be disgusted with Draco's wings, but more intrigued than anything, "If so, who were your parents?"

Herbal Cure slowly walked up and observed the wings, than turned to Insanity seeing she was plenty happy to observe the poor pegasus and Sun Catcher had a few more questions, wandering away quietly. After a few more minutes Herbal Cure spotted the moss and attempted to start climbing the tree but to no avail was having no luck than remembered he was a unicorn.Well I can't say that's the first time I've done this Herbal Cure teleported himself to the location of the moss, using his magic to slowly separate the moss from the tree, placing them in jars he had magicked to replicate the habitat for any herb or moss he happened upon, after collecting enough for himself and Insanity he teleported back to the ground, but to his poor luck he used too much magic with the moss and only teleported halfway before crashing into the ground below him, laying there dazed with his eyes spinning.

Herbal Cure's eyes had the glazed over effect from such a fall thankfully the forest floor was softer than other areas, groaning quietly and trying to stand up, using his magic to fix his glasses and replace them blushing heavily since the attention was shifted to him, after taking a small step a huge amount of pain shot up his front right hoof making him collapse again, laughing slightly and sitting down "I guess I am not fine but I got something for Insanity" Herbal Cure used his magic to levitate the jar over to her smiling "Necragrane Insanity I found it!" Herbal Cure was beaming even though injured he was happy to help his new found friends.

Herbal Cure smiled at the pony fixing his right hoof "Thank you Mister? Sorry I didn't learn your name, I am Herbal Cure and I run the small clinic just outside of ponyville so with my assumption it is a minor sprain which I should be thankful for. It could have been much much worse" Herbal Cure rambled off again and blushing realizing he gets into his doctor mode and rambles off issues and symptoms of pain and what may be wrong.

Herbal Cure was taken aback by Insanity's comment "I'm not sir Insanity, I am your new friend Herbal Cure" Herbal Cure smiled at Insanity and pushed the jar back with magic giving her the rest before pulling his own jar out of his saddlebags showing her he had plenty "Keep the rest Insanity of that jars content Insanity it's a lot better than coming back to this odd forest" Herbal Cure stated. Herbal Cure smiled at Draco "Thank your Mister Draco this feels much better right now, how can I re pay you for your kindness? how about all of us go back to my clinic and have a cup of tea and something to eat?" Herbal Cure smiled widely this would be his first time brining anypony into his clinic that wasn't a patient.

Edited by ThunderBrony

Herbal Cure limped along to catch up to Insanity and Sun Catcher "Hey do you two want to come back to my clinic with me also? I can get some treats from Sugar Cube Corner brought to us also? I also have some great teas to offer up?" Herbal Cure beamed at the two.

Draco lookd\ed surprised by the offer of snacks and tea

"u-u-umm sure, i would love to come if you don't mind these... things." he then flew up to grab his cloak and saddlebags then landed on the ground he folded his wings up again and put his cloak on. he then remembered the question the other pegasus asked "Oh um Right you asked a question didn't you. well i was born with these and my parents were both pegasai but before i was born my mom was persuaded to participate in experiments by some scientists who wanted to see if Dragon DNA and pony DNA could be mixed and as a result when i was born i had these Things sadly my mother did not survive the birth..." he looked away saddened by the memory's

"Sorry to hear that.", Sun Catcher cantered over to the other ponies, "Lost my mother when I was pretty young, so I know how it feels.", she followed the group back to Ponyville, "Hey Doc.", she eyed Herbal Cure, "No offense or anything, but why don't we just hang around this Sugar Cube place instead of your clinic? I'm not a fan of doctor's offices. Most of the bad things in my life happened in hospitals or doctor's waiting rooms. As long as Draco keeps his wings hidden, we shouldn't run into any trouble."