a Chance Encounter in the Everfree Forest

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: sorry had a lot going on and spent the whole day at my aunts and grandparents graves)

Herbal Cure looked up and smiled at Sun Catcher and jumped at her hugging her tightly "No pony ever comes back to my clinic unless it's for a check up or thank you, you three are my very first friends Sun Catcher!" Herbal Cure couldn't stop the tears of joy trickling down his check as he thought of all his new friends he made today that didn't abandon him like he originally thought they did.

The waiter returned, along with some extra help to carry the food. He slowly deposited the food onto the tables, made sure there was a fresh rose in the center, and winked, "Normally, we would serve wine for such a romantic meal, but you all appear to be not of age, so we have cherry cola for you and your group.", he backed away, "If you need anything else, please just ring the bell. It's near the rose.", he turned around and headed over to another table. His helper followed shortly after.

Seconds after this, Sun Catcher returned with Herbal Cure behind her, "Perfect timing! Found H.C. and we got here as quick as our hooves could bring us! Food looks great", she licked her lips before taking a bite out of her sandwich, "Er, why are those other ponies looking at us with such lovey dovey eyes?", she shrugged her shoulders and continued to nibble away at her meal.

Herbal Cure's glasses fell of his face as he heard the comment Draco mentioned "M-M-M-Me and S-S-Sun C-C-Catcher on a d-date?" Herbal Cure managed to stutter out blushing heavily and trying to find where his glasses fell off to avoiding Sun Catchers eyes, trying desperately to avoid contact with any pony around him as he couldn't seem to find his glasses sighing quietly.

Sun nearly choked on her sandwich, "Date? Really?", she took a quick sip from her glass, "I guess I could see the two of you together, but Herbal and me?", she glanced at the healer, "He's a really really sweet guy and all, but he's an adult. I'm still living with the parents. Dad probably wouldn't approve me dating a pony his age. Still.", her eyes stayed on the stallion, "When we were walking back to the cafe, I noticed more than a few very pretty and probably eligible mares looking your way. You just need to take the first step!", she added with a wink before she reached down by her hooves and snatched up his glasses, "And maybe you should consider contact lenses.", she added while she returned his glasses.