Enter The Burning Passion of Youth! [Open]

Black

(This is just a test run of my new character so come in and have fun! :3)

Previously on Kamen Pony Fourze....

Upon arriving in Canterlot, Gentaro was confronted by the Aries Zodihorse. Gentaro tried his best to fight back but soon realized Aries had the ability to control cosmic energy. Aries quickly used his power to scatter Gentaro and his switches to the four corners of Equestria. Gentaro woke up a few hours later in a tree...in Stalliongrad. He knew what he had to do. Armed with only the Rocket, Launcher, Drill, and Radar Astro Switches, Gentaro must find the other switches, stop the Zodihorses plan for Equestria, find his parents, and hopefully make some new friends along the way...Uchu Kittttttttttttttta!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Gentaro was a bit shaken up after being tossed halfway across the country and the fact it was cold and snowing. He sneezed as he looked around. "What?....Where am I? All I remember is..." He quickly remembered his battle with the Aries and being tossed into the sky. He was surprised he was still alive after that. "It must of been the suit that helped me through that...Still doesn't explain where.." He looked up to see the industrial skyline of Stalliongrad as his eyes widened. "Sugoi~! What a place! This. is. awesome!" He said in his usual hyperactive nature, spinning around. "The hard work of youth beats in this city! Everyone in this city will be my buddies!" He smiled as he beat his hoof twice on his chest then pointed it to the sky. "...Wait. I should focus on find where this place is first." He removed the driver from his waist and put it in his left bag as he started to look around for someone to tell him where he was...

((Completely Made-up unicorn incoming!))

WOO-HOO!!! Never had Night Chaser been able to use this spell, AND make it work! His conjured wings were black and metallic, and with ever sweeping motion of the wings, he soared into the sky! Gliding along, the blue-black unicorn filly squealed as he looked out on Equestria...and crashed into a pony flying by! Tumbling into him, Night Chaser lost control and spun towards the ground.

Gentaro was still looking around when he saw the two ponies crashed into on another. "Ehhh!?" Gentaro slightly panicked as he ran for the black and blue pony, he pulled out his driver and readied himself. He quickly stood up and then flipped the red switches down on the right side, getting beeping to start to resound and get higher in pitch, then reached a peak when Gentaro flipped down the left sided switches. Suddenly: "3... (Klaxon alarm) 2... (Klaxon alarm) 1..." A deep male voice announced, it booming across the square. "Henshin!" He yelled as he gripped the lever on the side of the belt, then pulled it and lifted his right hoof to the sky. His belt emitted harmless yet intense winds in an "x" fashion, techno music resounding as a circular portal came out of the strange device and went over Gentaro, temporarily turned him into a strange form, then turned white. He then dispelled the smoke as the song finished, getting shocked looks from every pony. He was long and lanky, stood on two hooves, and was now wearing white armor with orange bands on his chest, and colored shapes on his hind and front hooves. A beam of light bounced off of Gentaro's new head, which resembled his Cutie Mark perfectly. "Uchu.... Kitaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Gentaro yelled hold his hooves outward, letting his audible scream, getting all sorts of attention. He quickly returned to all four hooves as the gas booster on his back fired up, sending him flying. He jumped for the unicorn, catching him just in the nick of time.

((Erm, I have no clue if I can join but here comes me I guess))

Stalliongrad was the coldest places Taiko Fairy had ever been in. After growing up in Manehattan most of her life, the young Mare had finally left the big city to explore Equestria and bring her music all over the place. Taiko had expected her journey to be rough and hard but she never expected it to be as cold as she currently was. Her typical blue and white Hapi Coat was thin and did not keep her very warm. The hachimaki in her head was the only thing that had any sort of warmth and that only covered her forehead.

The pegasus had finished a performance on one of the corners in Stalliongrad and she was currently carrying her Chudaiko on her back with her drumsticks and djembe in her sattle bags. "What a cold place." The young mare muttered to herself. one of her biggest bothers was being too cold of too hot. Unfortunately, the didn't have anyway to fix it so she was stuck. Usually flying would warm her up, but with her drum barely tied down, she wasn't going to risk flying. It was a good thing too. Not even a second later she saw a pony crash straight into another! Before she could react, another pony did and caught the filly. Then something that she couldn't entirely explain occured and she was more or less mind blow.

Taiko watched the scene in shock. After a few moments her brain registered what had happened and she was shocked. "Holy Mother of Celestia! THAT was something you don't see everyday. Even if you are a city dweller." The mare said with a slightly amused tone. The gray pony walked over to the the two ponies. "Care for any assistance?"

Gentaro put the filly down before smiling under her helmet. "I'm glad you are ok. That's why you should never use magic without supervision. I know what can help...Let's be friends!" He in his usual happy-go-lucky way until he noticed another walked up asking for assistance. Gentaro turned to the Pegasus and wiped the side of his helmet with a cool movement, like he was fixing his hair or something as it let off a litte squeak. "No need. I got it covered." He said as he stood on his hind legs and filpped off the switches, transforming back to a normal pony with a flash of light and wind. "The name is Gentaro Neighragi and I am the stallion that is going to be friends with everyone in Equestria!" He said to the grey mare as he pounded on his chest of his right hoof and then pointed it at her. "What is your name? Are you a Taiko Drummer? I always wanted to be friends with one!" He said with a smile on his face as he put his hoof down.

[You are fine. Welcome. :) ]

The pony before her seemed shocked at her presence since he ad let out a squeak. That had amused her. She knew she was sneaky occasionally but no pony reacted by squeaking at her. This almost made her giggle. Then he changed to a different sort of pony and spoke again to her. Taiko was shocked at the pony's happy go luck personality. She figured that a pony that seemed pretty cool like him had to be slightly stuck up. But this goes to show that you can't judge a book by it's cover... or in this case, a pony by their exterior.

His declaration about being friends with everyone was pretty impressive. She had never met anyone who wanted to be friends with everyone. 'When he says everyone, does he mean every living creature in Equestria... or just every pony...?' Taiko wondered to herself. She quickly put that thought to the back of her mind when he asked her about her profession as a Taiko player. Not many ponies know about Taiko. Most of the time she had to explain it to every pony she met, not that she minded.

"I do play Taiko, yes." The pegasus answered in a normal tone. "I will say, you are the first pony to even know about Taiko... Have you seen me play before?" She knew of a few Taiko playing ponies, but none of them had specialized in Taiko like she had (hence her cutie mark). Then she realized that she never actually introduced herself. "Oh, I'm Taiko Fairy. I'm from Manehattan." Taiko paused for a moment before adding, "I am the Mare that will spread Taiko and other non-traditional music all over Equestria." She finished the declaration with a hint of pride in her voice.

"Sugoi~! Back in Japony, I have seen Taiko Drummers all the time! It is always great to see someone that has such youthful dream!" Gentaro said, deeply touched by the mare's words. Her dream touched his heart as he started to tear. "Such a beautiful dream, Taiko." He said through the tears, serious about every word. "That's it. We have to be friends!" He said with a grand smile.

"Oh! Japony!" That made sense to her now. Taiko had never met any pony from Japony before, nor had she been there... She also had no idea where Japony was, but she blames that on her poor geographical memorization. That was her number one place to go to after she felt more confident in her field.

"Er, thanks... Gentaro?" The gray mare had always been bad at names. Hopefully she had gotten the name right. "I'm down for being friends..." 'I think...' She felt pretty strange being with what seemed to be a very emotional pony... but then again her eldest brother, Grandisimo, was a pretty emotional stallion that fell in love at a drop of a hat.In the end she shrugged it off.

"So... Why is a pony from Japony all the way up here in Stalliongrad? It must be a large temperature change." It was one for her. Taiko was freezing. Her current attire did NOTHING to keep her warm. 'That's what you get for living in the south all your life, Taiko.' She thought to herself.

He turned around with a smile. "I am glad we are friends. For it is the power of my flaming youth and friendship that keeps me warm!" He said as his knees were shaking a bit for the cold. "Now I will teach you my fri-" Gentaro's eyes widened as what she said finally hit him about where he was. He got close to Taiko with a worried surprised look on his face. "Ehhh?! I am in Stalliongrad?!....." He paused for a moment, blinking. "Where in Equestria is that again?" He said, putting his hoof to his chin.

The young mare raised an eyebrow skeptically at Gentaro. "You're kidding me right...?" She knew he probably wasn't kidding but it was a bit shocking. Taiko knew that she wasn't the best with Geography, that was more Sonata Fairy's forte, but she knew where Staliongrad was. Sonata Fairy was the smarter of the sisters. Sonata and Gamelan were the smart siblings. Grandisimo and Taiko were the not so smart ones.

Taiko rolled her eyes. "Stalliongrad is one of the northern most cities in all of Equestria. We're on the east side of the country... so we're pretty northeast of err'ypony." She paused. "And its very cold here..." Taiko shifted slightly. Her chu was digging uncomfortably into her back and it was messing with her wings. Not to mention the Djembe was rather heavy and hanging off her too. The slender pegasus was pretty strong despite her size, but she wasn't able to hold heavy things for a long time. 'I should be getting moving soon...' She thought.

"So that Aries pony tossed me pretty far...this is bad." He said out loud as he opened his bag. "No matter. All I have to do is use Cosmic States' Warp Limit Break and BAM! I am back in Canter-" He stopped mid-sentence with he felt something he shouldn't have...Nothing. His eyes widened again as he shook his bag inside-out to find there was nothing but his driver and the switches in it. "Ehh?! Where are my switches?! No Elek...No Fire....No Magnet...No Cosmic...Nothing. Not even Scoop or Giant Hoof?! What happened?! Where did they go?! Kengo is going to kill me..." The normally happy pony became saddened by this as it seems he has lost most of his switches for his driver. He started to tear a bit.

Sirus hated flying in the north, The arrogant pegasus was mainly used to flying around his home town, that being Las Pegasus, His job, however, dictates that he has to travel to Staliongrad for the good of the Equestrian Mail service.

Looking down, He saw that there was two ponies on the ground talking to each other "Hm, I better go check it out" He said to himself as he flew down to meet the ponies. Trying his hardest to impress them both with his flying skills.

Taiko looked strangely at Gentaro. "Hey, Gee, what are you even talking about?" 'Gee? When did I creat a nickname for this pony?' She thought. Taiko could tell that the pony was worried about something. He even started tearing up about whatever it was that he had lost. "I mean, Gentaro, what are you talking about?" Taiko secretly hoped that he didn't notice her shortening his name.

While Genatro was looking in horror at the lack of his items, Taiko decided to take off her chudaiko. The drum came up to her neck and weighed quite a lot. Getting it off her back was easy, getting it on was harder. She also took off her saddle bag and djembe drum and put them next to the chu. The next thing she did was stretched out her wings. They got pretty sore while sitting under her drum.

Taiko noticed a pegasus in the air doing some tricks but disregarded him. She was more focused on helping Gentaro. "You got anything in that bag to keep us warm?" She said jokingly in an attempt to cheer him up while she put her hooves on her djembe and started playing a little something quietly.

Without a second thought, Gentaro took off his jacket and gave it to Taiko. "Here. Take it." She said with kindness in his voice. "As what I was talking about....well I guess you can know. I am a Kamen Pony, a masked superhero. My system uses things called astro switches that use a mix of tech and magic....and I just lost most of my switches which means I have less power to work with." He explained as well as he could, touching his hoof to his head trying to think.

Using her quick drumming reflexes, Taiko caught the Earth Pony's coat and draped it over herself before going back to her Djembe. Usually she would pout about accepting other's help but now wasnt the time. Instead she sat back and listened to Gentaro explain about his technological do-hickey. She learned about him being a superhero, which was pretty awesome because now she knew about a superhero pony and his secret identity. Having two older brothers, she knew about superponys because her brother's loved them.

The Astro Switches were interesting. It gave the an earth pony such as himself a way to use magic. That was pretty cool in her book. She had always wanted to use magic once, Sonata Fairy and Grandisimo were both unicorns who used magic constantly. "So you can use magic with those switches...? And you also lost a bunch somehow..." Taiko asked, trying to wrap her mind around the Astro Switch. She had stopped drumming again so she could think about the switches. "Why don't you just go find them?"

Gentaro thought hit him like a ton of bricks as he said that. "Oh yeah! I remember! After that problem with my friend JK back home, Kengo installed a program to help with that in the radar switch!" He quickly took out his driver again, standing on his hind legs, flipped the red switches down on the right side, getting beeping to start to resound and get higher in pitch, then reached a peak when Gentaro flipped down the left sided switches. Suddenly: "3... (Klaxon alarm) 2... (Klaxon alarm) 1..." "Henshin!" He transformed into Fourze in a flash and yelled "Uchu.... Kitaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

He hit the switch on the left most side as it sounded RADAR ON! His left hoof transformed into a radar dish with a computer pad. "Now lets see if I remember how to do it." He said pressing buttons.

Taiko looked at Gentaro with a strange look on her face. The pony had transformed in a flash of light, again. The flash had hurt her eyes so much that she had to keep them closed for a little bit. When she opened her eyes there was some fancy square thing on his left with another fancy dohicky that the city mare didn't know of. "What in the name of Celestia is THAT!?" She asked him as she gestured to the stange things that had appeared before Gentaro. "Seriously Gee, what is this madness?"