oi everypony! um ello? anypony there?

steampunk

About Myself: hmm I'm a very steam punky pegasister. I'm also kind of an inventor haha, only thing is on that it is all steam punk style. i lurve MLP:FiM with a passion. i am also an artist. well i kinda have to be an artist to be able to design my inventions i guess haha. but i'm not all that good at ponies yet. getting there. i am also 19, a twin, and a fashionyish pony. i'll answer any questions asked to my best ability!

How I found Canterlot.com: through my brother

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: haha via my brother

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
:-( not gonna lie i am a little nervous

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your stay here and I can't wait to see you in the RP area eventually!

Also: There is nothing to be nervous about! The community here is amazing and do everything in their power to make you feel welcome!

*squeel* *ahem* i mean awesome this is cool. and great to know there are other steam punks here! that makes this all the better!

ugh i was also going to say that i cant wait to befriend my brothers character. haha well guess this makes my third post

Welcome to the forums! Have a wonderful stay here!

*waves a hoof towards the rest of the forums, a breathtaking vision of a vast community filled with friendly ponies and adventures happening everywhere*