[Cloudsdale] Fliers of Excellence [CLOSED] (Tryouts/Competition) [ENDED]

Crescent felt like an ursa had just fallen off his back. He had gotten so nervous hoping for a positive response that he had tensed his muscles in preparation for the worst. Now that he had heard the good news the tension released and felt noticeably better. So much better in fact that he sigh loudly and put put a hoof on Kicks' shoulder.

"*whew* thank you. Thank you so much. I was actually pretty worried there."

He stayed like that or a moment before he realized he had let his guard down. He couldnt have his team think he was weak, he was the one they would look to for guidance after all. He took a quick deep breath and regained his composure. He took a brief moment to look at himself in his brand new flight suit taking extra notice of the C emblazoned on his shoulde that signified he was captain. He was slowly starting to feel more like a true leader the more this experience progressed. He looked back to Kicks, a determined look on his face showing he wouldnt just try to be an amazing captain but that he WOULD be.

"Really happy to have you with me Kicks."

He gave a light smile and, without giving Kicks a chance to answer, opened the door to the booth.

"C'mon. lets go rejoin the others."

He lifted off and lighted down among the others.

"Ok we're all set. Any last minute questions about the team or the other members?

Colton smiled at Crescent's words, and at his actions. It was clear to him that Crescent wanted him there on the team, and Colton hated to disappoint ponies. And from Crescent's actions Colton saw he was determined to be a good leader, and Colton had faith in him that he would be.

He followed along back to the group and landed next to Sparks who then decided to burrow himself into Colton's mane. The pegasus chuckled at this and listened to Crescent's question. Afterwards, he shrugged.

"I'm good. All set." He stated eagerly.