Calling All Talented Fliers!

Just trying to generate some interest for my "Flyers of Excellence" rp. Just want to know if anyone has a talented pegasus OC that would like to be a part of a professional team that my OC Crescent Blaze will be captaining, The AeroBlades. The RP is a tryout thread/ competition to be in the core 4-6 positions of the team. Please let me know if you're interested! or not! its an open thread!...fooor nooow... there is going to be a limit of 10 OCs trying out in the thread, but wonderbolts and anypony else of professional flying merit is welcome to join as a judge, up to 3 including Crescent (edit no more judges sorry)

EDIT: the tryout thread is here http://www.canterlot...utscompetition/

go for it! its not guaranteed that she'll make the team, as its going to be very selective in who makes The AeroBlades, they are a professional flight team after all and if they are going to hold up against the tsunami of popularity that is the wonderbolts I'm gonna need some very special pegasi. Still Im not going to say anyone cant tryout if they dont want to. You may still get the opportunity to meet a celebrity judge!

yes you do :D these are the more formal tryouts but feel free to join the thread to help out Crescent with the competition. as a side note the mare version of the AeroBlade uniform is the same pattern but its white and red while the colt version is black and red. Just though you should have that detail. Oh and you would have had to go to canterlot to have it made, just some little details for ya. :)