Hi there!

ProjectPOTATO

About Myself: I'm a concept designer for Legends of Equestria, I write a bit, and I play Bass Guitar

How I found Canterlot.com: Le Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was making an app for a class, and used a pony sprite, and checked out the show. I was a pegasister since then!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Hi, I'm Project P.O.T.A.T.O., but just call me Tater. Eeeee...not much else to say. I came here looking for serious roleplaying, which I've had issues finding.

Welcome to the forums! A fellow League player? Add LordZeonDarksol, that is my summoner name. I also look forward to seeing you in the Roleplaying segment if the forums!

Welcome to the forums! A fellow League player? Add LordZeonDarksol, that is my summoner name. I also look forward to seeing you in the Roleplaying segment if the forums!

Wat. League of Legends? No, Legends of Equestria, it's a pony MMO.

www.legendsofequestria.com I'm on staff there, silly.

welcome welcome welcome! A fine welcome to you! welcome welcome welcome i say how do you do?! welcome welcome welcome! I say hippi-hip-hooray! welcome welcome welcome to CAN-TER-LOT TOOODAAAY!!!

ooohh your gonna have to tell me more about that mmo at some point! anyways welcome to canterlot! Dont hesitate with any questions you might have, especially with building a character I love helping people come up with Ideas and building their characters. Hope to see you on the boards! :D