Yet another ship thread. Rainbow Dash edition.

Rosewind

My justification of Dash being straight is simple:

Lauren Faust has said the show is about BREAKING as many stereotypes a possible, Rainbows = Gay is a stereotype, Girls liking sports = gay is a stereotype, overall tomboys = gay is a stereotype, therefore Dash, who embodies all of these, must be straight because she is breaking stereotypes! (and I still say she likes Soarin ;-) lol)

EDIT:

@ Opal:

Lol, I agree with you anyway! :D

My justification of Dash being straight is simple:

Lauren Faust has said the show is about BREAKING as many stereotypes a possible, Rainbows = Gay is a stereotype, Girls liking sports = gay is a stereotype, overall tomboys = gay is a stereotype, therefore Dash, who embodies all of these, must be straight because she is breaking stereotypes! (and I still say she likes Soarin ;-) lol)

EDIT:

@ Opal:

Lol, I agree with you anyway! :D

So because a character looks really gay, acts really gay, and seems 100% gay, there's no way they could be gay?

Sorry, I'm having a hard time making that work for me.

So because a character looks really gay, acts really gay, and seems 100% gay, there's no way they could be gay?

Sorry, I'm having a hard time making that work for me.

Your not the first to say this...

It's reverse psychology. If it looks like a Duck and Clucks like a duck it... cant possibly be a duck because that's the obvious answer!

On a related note, my crack-ship is Rainbow Dash and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer :P lol

@ Opal:

lol, Dash must learn to make good pie! ...or else AJ might steal Soarin!

I personally don't care who you ship who with. I have my own little pony shipping universe (centered around Rainbowdash). In it, Rainbow likes Pinkie, who is straight and has no clue how RD feels about her. At the same time, Fluttershy likes Rainbow, but is too shy to say anything to anyone about it. Rainbow confides in Vinyl, who was her first girlfriend, since she doesn't really feel comfortable talking about this with anybody else. Applejack has a bit of an idea of what's going on, but she has no clue what to do about it. Since she doesn't feel like she can talk to Pinkie, Fluttershy, or Rainbow about it, since they're what're worrying her, she tries talking with Twilight, but because she's a good friend she doesn't give Twighlight anything specific, so Twighlight is just confused. At the same time, Rarity is trying to subtly give Rainbow advice, but Rainbow can't tell.

That's my MLP shipping.