To be led Astray and Inspired

Howdy all, I thought about opening a general thread and just seeing what happens, but I knew without giving a general direction for my character such a thread would bumble about and slowly skid to a messy halt. That said, I need to explain where I want her to go. Wickedquill is a writer and messenger. She's also a bit of a shut-in beyond sending messages for her job she rarely interacts with others and is content to never do so outside of her work. As her player I wanna stir up her world and flip it upside down so I'll need specific help from people to do that.

I need:

An adventurous and persistent spirit - Wickedquill is too content with a rather dull life (despite her travelling from time to time to carry messages) and needs an opposing personality to knock her off her feet. At the same time, she'll be slow to change her ways and needs someone who won't give up on trying to help her along. Although I would prefer a griffon for such an affair due to my love for odd-ball friendships/relationships, anypony with the qualifying personality will do.

and/or

Someone with a love for stories - I can't let you guys do all the work! 8D Wickedquill's talent is writing and story telling. It only seems logical a story lover would want to be her friend/ companion/ favorite customer.

and/or

A manipulative conspirator - Into larger, plot-rocking? With a silver tongue and some patience, Wickedquill is the ideal unawares messenger for all your secret plans, evil agendas, or indoctrinating adverts.

Anyone else got some ideas, I'd love to hear 'em! I wanna play! ^^

Wickedquill's bio ---> http://www.canterlot.com/topic/8093-wickedquill-final/

I would like to throw out my fashion editor, Cosmopolitan, in for something. She's far from perfect and could be looking for a new angle for her magazine...even a friend for her would work. Her link is in my sig. :)

Haha! this works out perfectly! I have a character (Amber Flare) in the process of getting passed. If you get the chance, I suggest you look her over. If you enjoy the character, I could pm you when she's finished. Sound good? :)

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/8156-amber-flare-final/

Here she is in all her glory!

Cosmopolitan sounds interesting in the fact that an editor and a writer would have both good times and dynamic clashes. The only problem is Wicked knows next to nothing about fashion, so trying to find common ground on that front would fall flat. If you still wanna play and see what happens, I'm up for it.

I'd rather wait for Amber Flare to be accepted before taking up the offer, but she sounds like someone Wicked would be interested in hearing about. It sounds like she'd go on some adventures to get her gems and Wicked loves hearing other stories to get ideas for her own.

Books and Wicked would either make great writer friends or writer rivals. I look forward to playing with him!

Well, I suppose I said I'd tell you when Amber got passed, and she did! I figure she'd should make an interesting book or two :)