• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if you did... and they only used seven and threw the rest away... and then asked for three more the next day? (this happened to me and i want advice) and also: what chance do i have of reading page 20-the end of LAST POST WINS thread by tomorrow at say 7:00?

what if you did... and they only used seven and threw the rest away... and then asked for three more the next day? (this happened to me and i want advice) and also: what chance do i have of reading page 20-the end of LAST POST WINS thread by tomorrow at say 7:00?

1.Id say well go get the ones that you threw in the garbage or by your own paper.

2.IDK

some of us cant be as rich as you and we dont get tv, let alone the hub. i dont have money to buy little pony figures, so when my grandpa sends me five dollars every few months, i go insane with happiness and the next day friends and people all decide to get soda and im like all thirsty and i get one and then i only have like three dollars and then i never saw none pony figures in the first place. so next time dont judge me.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. i have this cool semi-poorly made fluttershy bracelet though. except i dont know how to clean it so the ERSHY part is all grey and gross. how do i clean it?

some of us cant be as rich as you and we dont get tv, let alone the hub. i dont have money to buy little pony figures, so when my grandpa sends me five dollars every few months, i go insane with happiness and the next day friends and people all decide to get soda and im like all thirsty and i get one and then i only have like three dollars and then i never saw none pony figures in the first place. so next time dont judge me.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. i have this cool semi-poorly made fluttershy bracelet though. except i dont know how to clean it so the ERSHY part is all grey and gross. how do i clean it?

Im sooooo sorry I didn't know and I don't know how to clean bracelets.

I've heard of these human thingies.Apperently some ponies tried to go their universe and never came back it scares me.Humans sound scary to with those creepy appendages called fa fu fingers.*Shudders*If a met one I'd trot as fast as I could the other way!

Oh and toast is okay but Twilight Sparkle is way better.Just sayin'.