Just Another Day at Sugarcube Corner ... [Open]

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That would be her," Octavia said with a sigh. "Trying to escape her noise is impossible. Every time I state my displeasure, she claims she's just giving me all of her 'wub', whatever that means..."

then immediatly a gray blonde headed pony dashed in running into rainbowdash of course it was derpy "ooooOOOooo sorry rainbowdash" said derpy while getiing up she knocked something over then another so sh decided to sit down she blushed "imm really sorry"

Vinyls brusts threw the door. " Whats Up Ponyville " she yells as she trots in with music blasting

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqwYmnRA-eI the beginning being heard from out side. the lyrics when she brusts in ))

"MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING WITHOUT SHOUTING!" Octavia replied in a similar manner. Sulking, she headed for the quietest corner and sat down, crossing her arms over her chest.

Vinyl bobs her head to the music, she noticed Octavia in the corner. she went to check out her friend and roommate " hey whats wrong " she asked then she put her hoof around Octavia

Timid Star, a metallic gold unicorn colt with a cerulean mane and tail, had come from the Gallopacus Islands on a vacation to the mainland of Equestria. He wandered towards the Sugarcube Corner, with it's windows rattling from the bass of the heavy techno/electronica pouring out of the bakery. "Vinyl must be here.", he said to himself as he entered the bakery and was temporarily deafened. "HELLO!!!!!!!!! I HEARD THERE WAS A PARTY HERE!!!!!", he screamed at the top of his lungs, his whole body rattling from the bass blasting from the speakers. He thought the music was excellent but he wanted to hear his friend's band, the Desperado Crash Mambo Pony Combo play.

"Nothing's wrong, I just prefer to be able to hear myself think." Octavia said. "You do know that's an important part of everyday activity, right?"

"of course " Vinyl said understanding her roommate. she lowered the volume, high enough for everyone to hear and enough fot everyone to hear each other. she went back to Octavia, " better " she asked

Octavia hugged Vinyl back for a while. It really was nice, if not a bit strange, to have her roommate like this. Maybe Octavia would even listen to a bit of techno every once in a while. After hugging for a while, she noticed that the other ponys had gotten quiet. Looking around, she realized that every pong had stopped talking and were looking at the couple. Octavia tapped Vinyl on the shoulder.

((OOC: Lol, had to make fun of the bout of inactivity in this thread))

Timid jumped at the chance of having cake and replied, "Yes, please!". Trotting over to the trestle table, he stopped dead in his tracks as he noticed who he was partying with. "The Elements? I'm partying with the ponies that are the holders of the Elements of Harmony and their friends? I am not worthy of this honor...", he said as quietly as he could. He was extremely nervous as he reached for the cake, hoof shaking so badly that he nearly dropped the cake onto the floor as he brought it to his mouth and took a tiny bite.

Octavia hugged Vinyl back for a while. It really was nice, if not a bit strange, to have her roommate like this. Maybe Octavia would even listen to a bit of techno every once in a while. After hugging for a while, she noticed that the other ponys had gotten quiet. Looking around, she realized that every pong had stopped talking and were looking at the couple. Octavia tapped Vinyl on the shoulder.

((OOC: Lol, had to make fun of the bout of inactivity in this thread))

Vinyl looked at everyone who were looking at the two of them. her expression showed everyone that she was annoyed" what the hay are you all looking at " she said with her hoof on Octavias shoulder " you never seen two friends hug each other before. jeez, grown up" then she walked away and returned to the turn table

"Haha, and that's coming from a pony who wanted to kiss me over the radio." Octavia said, laughing. As carefree as Vinyl was, she could get moody sometimes. Octavia walked over to the table and got some cake at Rainbow Dash's request. Sitting down, she looked over at Bon bon, who was still sulking in the corner, almost completely oblivious to the goings on. I guess me and Scratch have it off pretty easy, she thought to herself

Bon Bon looked at everyone. they are all having a great time. socializing, having fun. what is she doing;sulking in a corner. felling sorry for herself, this isnt how she acts. she got up and what over to Octavia. " hey Octavia, how are you doing she said, wiping her eyes.

"I'm doing suprisingly fine" She answered. "A lot better than I thought things would turn out at the start. Especially your friend over there, Lyra. She really is a good pony, even if it takes a while to find that good side." She motioned towards the turquoise pony, who had also taken Rainbow Dash's idea and got some more cake. "I know that fantasys like humans can seem strange, but everyone can believe in something. Heck, if humans were real, in some other universe, some might actually believe in ponies, and be shunned in a similar manner." She smiled, the thought almost humorous.