Just Another Day at Sugarcube Corner ... [Open]

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Octavia, who was now facing the window, looked inside for a second, to see.... "Did that guy just fall out of the.... Hang on," She said to Greymatter, who was still waltzing even as she pulled away. "I have to go see what this is about." Opening the door, she was pushed back for a second, not used to the loud music after being outside for so long. "What just happened!?" She asked to the crowd, who was gathered around the table.

Timid nodded at Rainbow Dash as he took the scolding words of advice, gasping in great lungfuls of air before replying to Rainbow Dash, "I-I-I was embarrassed and scared of being ridiculed for dropping the cake and I panicked... I won't do it again..."

"I did hear them say something about you taking care of some of the animals," Octavia chimed in. "Are they okay?" Her attention was now divided between the two goings on, the Stallion in the cake still at the front of her mind.

"I did hear them say something about you taking care of some of the animals," Octavia chimed in. "Are they okay?" Her attention was now divided between the two goings on, the Stallion in the cake still at the front of her mind.

"Oh, yes, they're all fine.... It's just.... some of them were being a bit..... stubborn...." I say, my mind tracing back to Angel.

"It's Gummy's second birthday apparently.... Although I swear we only went to his first birthday a couple of months ago.." Rainbow Dash said, confused. "Then again, I suppose we shouldn't question Pinkie's logic. Best just to go along with it."

"It's Gummy's second birthday apparently.... Although I swear we only went to his first birthday a couple of months ago.." Rainbow Dash said, confused. "Then again, I suppose we shouldn't question Pinkie's logic. Best just to go along with it."

"All right...." I say, looking over at Pinkie. I shrug, and start eating the cake.

Timid walked towards the door and looked back at the party and managed a weak smile as he waved a hoof in goodbye before speeding off.