Candy Cotton

Kalpira

babypony.png

(she's a foal, but I'm still struggling to draw foals ._.)

Name: Candy Cotton

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Baby Blue with three little white dots close to each ear

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Both are curly and with two tones of light pink

Eye Color: Dark pink

Cutie Mark: None yet

Physique: Normal foal

Residence: Ponyville

Motivation: To get her cutie mark and to work her way up to make the best plushies in all Ponyville when she grows up!

Likes: Plushies, candy -specially cupcakes, the colour pink, rattles, ponies who like plushies, animals

Dislikes: Rainy days when she can't play, ripped off or broken plushies, arrogant ponies and yogurts with fruit pieces

Character Summary: This young foal is a young and innocent spirit, and loves to please others with her gift of making and loving plushies. She learned to make them all by herself, simply because of the fact she never leaves without a little stuffed companion by her side. She doesn't know how to draw, but she always says that when she learns how to do so, she will draw everything she sees and turn it into a plushie. As for now, she simply imagines it in her head, and dreams about it in her crib at night. Because yes, after all she's just a baby. Buuut, she is a baby UNICORN. So she feels lucky for having that little bit of magic within her to have fun. The bright side of this little foal is the simple fact that she mixes and matches several fabrics, knotting them all together so they can form a clear and pretty figure. It's an art, there's no doubt about it. Candy can make you a pink bunny with a wide smile on its face or a cuddly teddy bear for you to snuggle with. And all of this, with no use of scissors or needles! That's why she must be very careful at her choice of patterns and sizes, because only one little bit out of place and the whole plushie is ruined.

There is no touch of evilness inside this foal. She's still afraid of the Boogiepony and even of the teeth pony, nevertheless she still likes to stargaze when she can't sleep. Her unicorn mother died when she was born, and her dad is a farmer working far away from there. So now she lives with a baby sitter, a filly that is basically her best friend in all Ponyville.

She has an explosive personality, and she can make friends pretty easily. She likes to talk to ponies of all ages, either males or females. And because of that, she gets into several messes when she is exploring by herself.

She still has no place of her own in Ponyville, but people often come into her house to see her wonderful collection of plushies, or to get one for themselves. That's why she's so proud of herslef, and of course of her little horn.

I know there's probably a pony like this somewhere else, and if so, feel free to step on my hoof and warn me xP

• 2 weeks later...