Greetings everyone

Salacar

About Myself: Well I'm male, I live in Denmark in one of it's biggest cities. I've been RPing for quite a few years now, many of which were spent on forum RPing. I enjoy reading books, hanging out with my friends and general 'nerdy' stuff.

How I found Canterlot.com: From another user on reddit's Plounge

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: No epic tale to tell here, I just watched the first few episodes, found out I liked the show, then continued to watch.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
That's about it really, I spent about 6 years, from 2004 to 2010, RPing on a fantasy RP forum called Shanrio, before that I spent a couple of years on a number of other boards, none of which I can really remember much about anymore. After the community died out there I sort of just drifted away from forum RPing while keeping my PnP RPing going, I mostly play DnD, but also quite a bit of Star Wars D20, White Wolf and Shadowrun.

So yeah, I got into MLP:FIM, started seeking out my fellow fanbase, came to the Plounge on reddit and eventually found a post about this board, and here I am now.

I'm hoping that I might reignite the old flame and start RPing with you all here. So once again, hello everyone, and I hope we'll have a lot of fun together!

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you in the RP area eventually!

Keep up the high hopes and everything will be golden around here!