Taking An Afternoon (Open)

That question always made Semolina blush hard, a very embarrassed look crossing her face. After a moment she picked up the notepad again, flipping to a page toward the beginning, words already written on it. The page she flipped to had a handful of different phrases on it that she might end up using on a regular basis, but she pointed to one in particular near the top of the page.

-My voice doesn't work. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude.-

She took a deep breath and nodded a bit, trying to fight down the blush on her cheeks, always having hated confessing her problem.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(think we should wait for Bronynumber299?)

Her ears went flat at the mention of it being horrible, blush reddening a little. Still the girl seemed genuinely apologetic, and it wasn't anything she hadn't encountered before. She shrugged a little bit and shook her head, giving an 'it's ok' sort of gesture. After giving this a little bit of time to digest she flipped back to her original message to them, a faint smile returning to her face.

((Hey guys sorry I'm late but a Brony gotta eat!))

Golden Sun was blushing heavily and crying at the same time as he heard Sigma and Cilia talk.At least your family probably loved you!He told them in his head."You know what guys I need a minute could you just..just ....yeah..."He said as he left the room not even touching the bread.Sun walked farther into the bakery.

Meanwhile Cilia Ravenclaw was talking with Sigma and Semolina."I don't have a place to stay but I don't nee-.You know what are you offering shelter because I could use some."Cilia decided to drop the cool girl act now that she shared her secret.So she munched on a rat sandwhich that she made with the bread."Sorry about your talking thing.Wish I could have something like that my talking always is getting me in trouble."

Cilia Ravenclaw forgot to tell the nice pony her name."Excuse my manners madam.I am Cilia Ravenclaw but you can call me Cilia and our friend the pegasus is Golden Sun.Sorry for not telling you sooner!"She said.Then Cilia looked around and she couldn't find Golden Sun."Hey where is that little colt anyway?"

Semolina watched with mild concern as the young colt walked off into the back room. She nodded a bit as Sigma introduced herself, before flipping the notebook to the first page, where her name was printed.

-Semolina Flour-

She gave Cilia and Sigma a polite smile, before slowly walking to the back, looking for the young pony. There wasn't much back there beyond storage and the stairs leading upstairs.

Golden Sun had found a corner.He was curled up inside so nopony could see him and he cried.Sun had stopped thinking about his home awhile ago but he kept crying for no reason.He didn't stop bawling until he needed to breath.

Cilia Ravenclaw was getting worried she kinda had a very deep down soft spot for pegasai.Then she heard sobbing.Is that him or is it Semolina?She thought.Cilia was smart enough to assume it's not Semolina since her voice dosn't work anyway.Cilia turned to Sigma."Hey do you hear that?I'm worried I'm going to go look for Golden Sun.You can join me if you care."She said as she walked away not bothering to see if Sigma was following her.

Semolina spotted the young colt crying in the corner, a sight that tugged at her heart. Slowly she walked over, giving him a gentle nuzzle, and then after a moment, a nice warm hug. She couldn't really offer any words of comfort for him, but at least she could do that much. Gently she wiped a tear away from his eye.

Semolina was a little surprised when Sigma joined in the hug, but she knew it was well meaning. Holding him tight she simply let the young colt work out his tears. If they didn't have anywhere to stay she intended to offer them the guest bedroom in her home upstairs. It wasn't much but the room wasn't being used for anything otherwise.

(and I gotta go for a little bit, family get-together)

Golden Sun stopped crying.He never ever got hugged but he knew what it was."T-t-thank you.I'm sorry I ran off.I feel sleepy."Sun said.Then slowly he fell asleep.

Over at the end of the room was Cilia Ravenclaw.She didn't enjoy getting into emotianal stuff she had too much emotianal stress by herself."So guys what's the plan are we stayin' here or what?I think we should stay here Sun dosn't have enought strength too move.I'll sleep on the roof you guys can do whatever."Cilia said.She turned around to go.

((Hey guys on my deviantART I have a pic of Cilia if you want to see:http://colt299.deviantart.com/#/d4zr2s2))

Golden Sun was having dreams of living with Sigma and Cilia like a happy family.No nightmares came to him because he was finally happy and he finally had a loving family.

Cilia Ravenclaw walked out of the store and flew up onto the roof.She knew that it wouldn't be polite to stay inside plus there was too much emotianal stuff going on inside.When she settled on the roof she took out a pillow and a sleeping bag from her pack she st it on the ground.When she lied down and tucked her self in she sighed and fell asleep.

Semolina shook her head at the question, before gesturing for Sigma to follow. She led the way upstairs, and opened a door near the end of the hallway, revealing a small but furnished bedroom, although it looked like nobody used it, the closet and dresser were both empty and the bed looked like nobody had slept in it.

She gave a slight smile, nodding slightly toward the room. If they needed to use the extra bedroom she had up here, then it was fine by her. She wasn't sure why the gryphon had gone off on her own but if she didn't mind sharing she was welcome to stay in here as well.

Semolina gave a silent giggle, but nodded, leading across the hall to a small bathroom. It wasn't huge but it included a small bathtub and all the necessities. From the looks of things it would be a shared bathroom; there were already towels in here hanging by the door, and several soaps by the bathtub. She smiled a little bit and let the filly take care of herself, deciding to go downstairs to check on the sleeping colt.

((Okay.Guys my plans are for us to go on adventure and run into a evil character of mine.Is that fine?))

Golden Sun woke up with a grin on his face.He got up and stretched while yawning.Sun jumped on the bed and stood over Sigma."Heeey.SIgma wake up wake up wake up!It's morning!"He yelled while jumping up and down.

Meanwhile Cilia Ravenclaw was waking up.As soon as she got up she packed her pack again.Cilia jumped off the roof and glided down to the front of the building.She knocked on the door then walking in."Hey is anypony up in here?"