A Manehatten meeting (Sevofthesands &FlimFlam)

Following Wine&Dine in, Amber looked curiously as he reacted to that red pony. What on earth could that mean? "Do you know that pony?" Obviously he did, but she was curious as to who this mystery pony was.

She was a bit at a lost, almost as if she was caught in a reunion. Only one thing left to do, wait for an answer! (or at least see if the red pony decided to approach)

Amber blinked. Well, some things can't be avoided, so waiting would have to do it. As the pony trotted over, Amber tried to pay attention to something else, but she quite couldn't. Natural greed often took place as a thirst for answers in her case, so she looked eagerly well trying to compose herself. On odd combination, but somehow she pulled it off.

"I suppose I will, and soon too."

the red pony walked up he had a coat of a deep red and a sunflower yellow mane on his flank was a cutie mark of a price tag stamped with the word sold.

"Welcome to the Mane Event Manehattens Finest Cafe this side of yadda yadda.." he said unenthused Wine smiled his Charmer smile and said

"Hey Show." the pony looked at him and Amber

"Hey Wine so is she Buissness or pleasure or What." Wine Facehoofed

"You always were a direct one Bro." he then turned to amber "Meet Show&Tell my Youngest Brother and Kleptomaniac Salespony."

Amber immediately acted defensively on behalf of her stash, and almost instinctively covered her pack with her wing. She was never fond of thieves. Be they ponies, dragons, diamond dogs, or even Celestia herself, she would never allow herself to drop her guard around potential ones even for a minute. Trying to be polite still, she was quite obviously cautious. Didn't mean she had to be rude, though.

"Hello, Show&Tell, is it? I do believe the pleasure's mine. My name's Amber Flare."

As a gesture, she extended out a hoofshake.

Amber felt a bit reassured, but also a little confused. Didn't klepto mean that... no matter. She could be friendly and keep track of her stuff. Heck, she could even pull off disguising any remaining suspicion (Which she really did have trouble dealing with). Shaking his hoof, she replied

"I must apologize if I offended you. I value my things perhaps a bit more than anypony should. Really, its nothing against you, but rather me being paranoid."

A brief explanation, and Amber felt she was off to a good start. At least, she hoped she was.

Show nodded

"Understandable but i think you were misled by Wine a little yes i have kleptomania BUT its a mild form of Kleptomania i can control myself if i really wanna. so no i'm not gonna steal your stuff right in front of you." Wine Nodded in understanding

"Yes i might have misled you a bit its not a full kleptomania which reminds me Give me my fork back!" he said snatching his fork from his brother pocket making his brother snicker.

Amber chuckled. "That might as well be the exact opposite of the problem I have. Perhaps you've caught on to this by now, but greed has always been a problem for me. You provide a nice contrast to that!"

She watched as Wine&Dine grabbed his fork, when she realized she hadn't even noticed him take it. She blinked for a minute, then laughed some more. What were the odds that she would find a pony that more or less flipped her own troubles upside down?

"Well, when I say greed I mean I'm more of a hoarder, and not so much a klepto. I do have some problems phrasing things right..."

Amber drifted off in though for a brief second, before snapping back to attention. "Errrm... I'm not entirely sure of what you have."

She just realized that she had literally no idea what the cafe had to offer, and thus she had no idea what to say, really.