Manehatten Clinic and Restaurant [OPEN]

Startled, Snowy ducks under the table and looks up at the colt standing next to the table. Slowly, she peaks her head back out from under the table. "I..I...I'm...S.."her voice fades causing the rest of what she said to come out in a quiet murmur.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grey Matter enters after a long, exhaustive day to go to the restaraunt, where he orders the usual, a veggie roll. He knows the chef, which is good, because when he reaches for his pocket to get his wallet, he realizes that ponies do not have pockets. Still, even as his friend, the chef requires some money. As smart as he is, grey matter begins to think of a ruse to mooch money off restaraunt goers. Unltimately, he simply decides to beg for money, beginning with Kacey.

Juniper Berry slowed down and looked at the mare talking to him "Pardon me beautiful I didn't catch your name?" Juniper Berry head the door to his restaurant opening, casting a sidewards glance and noticing the pony entering he turns back to the beautiful mare in front of him.

"Well, all I can guarantee is that I treat my horse with respect. I don't know about the others, and I fear they may not be a benevolent as I am." Partheus looked down at his satchel. "You see, humans aren't the kindest of creatures normally. They only care for themselves, and they wouldn't think twice of stabbing you in the back to reap in the tiniest benefit you can imagine." He crossed his arms and looked down at his boots. "Of course, I'm nothing like them. The very fact that I can spot this trend in my own race like that should be a good indicator of how different I am. I hate human beings, and to tell you a secret, I've made more friends here in a single week than I did my entire childhood in Hominopolis."

Partheus noticed the wings on the pegasus. "Oh yes, you have those. Lucky son-of-a-gun. What I wouldn't kill for a pair of those for my job..."

Rainy Splash was looking at the chef expectantly.Geez how does he think he'll turn a profit when he's flirting and making mare feel unconfrontable.Rainy then looked at Dream Breeze"Okay I'm gonna go try to get our coffies before we pass out."He said as he got out of his seat and trotted up to Berry."excuse me kind sir bit me and my friend here would appresiate it if you hurried up."He said.

Meanwhile Dream Brezze sat before the two men.Her cheeks turned bright red.She was getting nervous as she was shy and was used to hanging around with Rainy.She then looked away.

Juniper Berry heard her magnificent voice that sounded like the chorus of a thousand angels "Snowy-swaannnn~ what could I possibly make for you on this fine evening?" Juniper Berry's eyes were replaced with hearts as he smiled even more at her. Mentally reminding himself of all the foods he had to make, yet Snowy-swans~ order came first. When the other pony started talking to him he blatantly ignored the one talking to him.

Edited by ThunderBrony

Unsure of how to react to his strange behavior, Snowy musters a slight nervous smile and quickly looks down at the menu to break eye-contact "Um..I-I guess I'll have the salad..." She responds quietly.

Juniper Berry smiled at Snowy "Hai Snowy-swan~" proceeding to trot into the back of the kitchen preparing the other orders first including the coffees, placing them on a platter to carry them all out, than looking over at the specially made salad with a few more garnishes and cut fruits, carrying it over with magic, placing it softly in front of Snowy Dash smiling, than placing the salad in front of the human, the two coffees in front of the pegasus none too softly and sauntering back over to snowy "Is that good for you Snowy-swan~ if you need anything just mention it~" Juniper Berry walked back into his kitchen humming happily.

Rainy Splash sipped the coffee and tried to start a conversation with Dunder and Partheus."So why are you two here?Me and Breeze are here on unofficial business."He said with a hint of a sleepy smile he was still tired from the long flight.The coffee helped Rainy regain his energy.

Dream Breeze was relived to have Rainy beside her again.She sipped her coffee happily and looked around the cafe sleepily.

"Well, I'm travelling around Equestria, seeking to learn more about the culture and history of this place. May as well get out and about. Certainly beats helping around Twilight's house with chores." He grumbled something inaudible under his breath.

Rainy Splash raised an eyebrow at Partheus."Don't like work much?Niether do I infact I used to be a very lazy colt."Rainy said happy to start a conversation.

Dream Breeze was listing too she liked meeting ponies."That sounds fun sir.I mostly like staying at home and napping though."

After cleaning up the utensils and storing most of the ingrediants, he decided to step out and look around his restaurant. A sense of serenity flowed through his body, this restaurant was his life. Juniper Berry walked over to snowy levitating some tea with him "Could I offer you some tea Ms. Dash? And would you mind me sitting with you?" Juniper said softly to the mare trying not to frighten her.

(I just noticed that you delivered the salad twice.)

Kacey eats his salad slowly as he watches everything unfold before him. The human somewhat interested him, for he remembered old pony folk tales of them, but had never seen one in real life, though none the less, he didn't seem too interested. He places his bits on the table, leaving a nice tip as well. He turns toward the front as he exits the restaurant and calls out "Thank you again for the wonderful food. If I ever come back into the town, I'll be sure to come back here. Take care!"

He heads out the door and down the streets, wondering what adventure awaits him next.

Partheus laughed at Rainy Splash. "You couldn't have been as lazy as me, not a chance!" He pointed his thumb at himself. "You're looking at an A-grade slacker! Dropped out of school because I beat the fudge out of someone for giving me grief. And I've been living the dream ever since..." He leaned back into his seat, thinking about his time spent in school. What they don't realise, he thought, is that it was more than just grief. It was torture. Abject torture. They mocked me for being a free thinker, a loose cannon, an exception to the rule. But where are they now? Still in the education system wasting away more of their petty lives thinking that they'll accomplish something, probably. And where am I now? Sitting in a swanky restaurant surrounded by talking horses. Partheus developed his signature cocky smile on his face. Life is sweet, he thought.

Rainy Splash smiled at Partheus' joke."Very funny dear sir.Well my friend here is very lazy.She sleeps alot infact."He told Partheus.Then he looked at Dream Breeze who was wearing a nervous smile.Rainys smile faded slowly into a slight frown.He whispered"You okay because we can go if you want.Are you scared this is your vacation and its my duty as your only friend to help you out."Dream blushed heavily.

Dream Breeze looked over at the human and the other pegasus.Oh my.There is alot of pones in here but it would be great to have more friends."No Rainy.I want to make friends with at least these two."She said trying to overcome her shyness.Breeze looked at the two "men" sitting infront of her and her friends and smiled.

Silver Tone sat at in the waiting room. he read a magazine, then something caught his eye. it was a Pegasus that looked critically injuried. he walked over to the pony

" hey are you okay." he asked. there was no response. he checked his heart to see it was still thumping. it was very faint. Silver ran to the counter " HEY THERES A PONY HERE THAT NEEDS HELP. I THINK HE IS DYING "

Juniper Berry poured some tea for Snowy than himself looking around nodding at the colt leaving his establishment, returning his attention back to the gorgeous mare in front of him "So what brings you to the big city Snowy-swan~" he smiled and said sweetly to her, looking into her eyes. Juniper than took a sip of his tea, the warmth washing over him, creating a very content feeling.

"W-Well..I..was asked to make a delivery to somepony in Manehattan..." Snowy responds a bit quietly, looking down at the cup full of tea before lifting it up and taking a sip. She smiles at the taste.

Dream Breeze looked over at Snowy Swan noticing what she said.Another messenger maybe we could start a conversation.She thought."Hey Rainy I'm going to go talk to that pony over there while you stay with the guys.Don't worry I'll be fine."She said.Then Dream Breeze went over to Snowy."Hello!I'm Dream Breeze I sit over there.I'm a messenger pony and I heard that you are too."She said waiting for a conversation to start.