Thespian's first Role-Play (open to first three posters)

As you may have guessed, this is the discussion thread for my first RP: "The Stage Is Calling, but I'm Not Listening." I'm just trying to drum up some interest.

To summarize, my character Thespian Thespony (or 'Thes' for short) has just arrived in Fillydelphia, looking for clues about a friend of his, Heart Song, who may or may not have come there six months before (she has). Thes has two main goals:

1. Find any sign of her (This is an overarching goal)

2. Find some temp work. (So he can live in the meantime)

But this may change, depending on who he runs into, and what their goals are. I'm willing to be flexible and take this just about anywhere, with a couple of exceptions:

1. He does NOT find Heart Song there. (I've got their reunion planned, but it won't be for a while, nor will it be there)

2. Heart Song left at least three months before (No 'I saw her not two weeks ago, she's just moved away') I want a buffer of at least a couple of months

3. He can't be absolutely certain of where she went next--though large chances are allowed. I'd like to keep his search a little desperate, without going cold.

NOTE: I'm willing for this thread to change directions entirely, forcing him to do something other than look for Heart, temporarily. Also, I reserve no rights to mandate where she went next, with the exceptions of Canterlot and Ponyville (she wouldn't go there--yet).

I ask to keep it down to three other posters at most (multiple characters per poster are allowed, of course) to prevent a thread stalling, or a question about posting order.

So...anybody interested?

((Thespian's Bio: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/8666-tespian-thespony-final/

Topic here: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/8808-the-stage-is-calling-but-i%e2%80%99m-not-listening-open-to-first-three-people/