Cosmo needs some posts!

So, I have a wonderful pony named Cosmopolitan. She is the editor of one of Manehattan's more notable magazines. She has a love of scarves and is very amenable to other ponies, unless she has a deadline to meet. Cosmopolitan has no topics right now, and I would desperately love to see her interact with other ponies, maybe even find herself her very special somepony.

CrescentBlaze: Coverage on the AeroBlades sounds like fun! I'll get a topic up for interviews of the whole group is willing to do them!

Bronynumber299: What is your Pegasus like? :D I'd love to know about him or her!

CrescentBlaze: Coverage on the AeroBlades sounds like fun! I'll get a topic up for interviews of the whole group is willing to do them!

Bronynumber299: What is your Pegasus like? :D I'd love to know about him or her!

Her name is Dream Brezze and she is a mesenger we could make her hand out the newspapers.It would fit quite well.

well my flight team the aeroblades could use some press. Perhaps you'd like to do a photo shoot and some interviews? or were you looking for something more personal?

Ahaha, I can just imagine Satin in an interview! Such a good idea Cress! :lol:

oh yeah shouldnt be a problem getting them all on board. :) this'll be fun. probs gonna hold off on it for at least a day or two so we can finish out the rp we're all in right now and then I'll let you know to start the thread. :D

Sounds good to me, CrescentBlaze! Just send me a PM as soon as your current rp is over. :)

And bronynumber299, link in the application for Dream Brezze, and i'll make a topic for Cosmopolitan and her.

Hey looks like the current aeroblades thread is taking a lot longer than I originally anticipated so we have two options. 1. We can have you come into the thread temporarily once it reaches an appropriate point to introduce you. OOOORRRR 2. We wait even longer. :shifty:

Waiting is fine! :P I get to work on questions geared to each of the AeroBlades as I read the current topic.