Is it Carmel, Chance-a-lot, or Creme Brulee?

sleeps

So I have been looking through the tier 3 characters and noticed no one picked up a character that I was thinking about getting but I've run into a slight problem. The character has three names and I have no idea which one is the correct name. Should I go with the wiki who calls him Creme Brulee, The fan name of Carmel, Or should I go with his grab bag name of Chance-a-lot? Also a small question if we want them to be related to someone who is a tier three cast character should we PM that person? (My gut says I should to get permission)

This is the character I am thinking about applying for if you need a visual.

150px-Big_Macintosh_lookalike_with_Caramel_color_scheme_opening_sequence.png

If a character hasn't been named in show, you can choose whatever name you like... even one not listed in the Wiki or widely recognized by the fandom. The rule to that is you can't pick a name that someone else has chosen, either for an OC or another Cast member.

Relations between Tier 3 Cast do need to be agreed upon by all involved parties.

If a character hasn't been named in show, you can choose whatever name you like... even one not listed in the Wiki or widely recognized by the fandom. The rule to that is you can't pick a name that someone else has chosen, either for an OC or another Cast member.

Relations between Tier 3 Cast do need to be agreed upon by all involved parties.

Okay thanks a bundel. Guess I better go off and ask Caramel if I can be his older brother.